Sign in to follow this  
grantroederdisaster

Re: Gunny's Daughter

u do realise she reads all the stuff on here. bit disrispectful to gunny and his family i think. but just for the record yes ;p

[quote user="Road to Nowhere"]

Can''t believe this forum has descended to this new low level.

Pretty sure I would though.

[/quote]Don''t judge and then comment on it yourself, that''s called hypocrisy you know.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Road to Nowhere"]

[/quote]Don''t judge and then comment on it yourself, that''s called hypocrisy you know.[/quote]Or irony.  Nice humour bypass!

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Road to Nowhere"]

[/quote]Don''t judge and then comment on it yourself, that''s called hypocrisy you know.[/quote]And that''s called a sense of irony failure.

Or is it ?

This is a completely inappropriate and vaguely unpleasant thread.   She is a girl sticking up for her Dad and not a piece of merchandise.

I don''t tell me to lighten up.   some things are just wrong and this thread is one of them

Agreed CambridgeCanary - some people on here need to grow the **** up and show a little respect.

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

This is a completely inappropriate and vaguely unpleasant thread.   She is a girl sticking up for her Dad and not a piece of merchandise.

I don''t tell me to lighten up.   some things are just wrong and this thread is one of them

[/quote]Haven''t you thought that some members of this forum might actually be her age though, it''s not so wrong then is it...

[quote user="One Flew Over..."]Hands up all those who said yes and were ready to lynch Jonathan Ross and Russel Brand...[:S][/quote]I still think that was stupidly over-exaggerated by the media and a few members of public.

[quote user="Herb"]Agreed CambridgeCanary - some people on here need to grow the **** up and show a little respect.

[/quote]

Grow up like using a swear word to accentuate your point?

[quote user="Road to Nowhere"]

[quote user="Herb"]Agreed CambridgeCanary - some people on here need to grow the **** up and show a little respect.[/quote]

[/quote]Did you find it offensive?If so I suggest you get out a bit more.But not to the football.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Road to Nowhere"]

[quote user="Herb"]Agreed CambridgeCanary - some people on here need to grow the **** up and show a little respect.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Did you find it offensive?
If so I suggest you get out a bit more.
But not to the football.
[/quote]

I find it offensivebecause she looks like her dad

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

shocking stuff! come on people lets not be discussing this.

jas :)

[/quote]

Get a life.........

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

shocking stuff! come on people lets not be discussing this.

jas :)

[/quote]

Get a life.........

[/quote]I think you''re the one who should get a life, I''m 18 and I think it''s bloody pathetic how you all feel the need to tell each other if you would/wouldn''t - it''s a fecking football forum!

For what its worth i do hope this thread gets deleted soon.The girl is 17 for crying out loud.And i doubt gunny would find it appropriate that his 17 year old daughter is being discussed on here.Come on mods, i think this goes over a line here.

there''s a place for this kinda topic - in an informal ''all lads together'' situaaashun,,,no probs and no worries...lets be honest, it shouldn''t be included as a topic on the pink un website,,,the sooner its removed the better///

[quote user="HookNortonCanary"]

I tried to add her on FB after she sent me the message bout gunny....still no reply from her! Gutted!

[/quote]

gutted im miles ahead of u. im got her on msn ;p

Some of you have no sense of fun do you? Cue the "..errr, it''s not fun talking about women in this sexist and moraly degrading way, and there is a place for this type of conversation - it''s up the pub with all the real man blokey blokes who are probably builders and perv at women walking in the street".Lighten up. If I had a thread about me, with several people saying "YES", I''d be rather flattered. Inappropriate for this board? Possibley, let the mods remove the thread if they think so.This country *shakes head*

[quote user="BlueJam"]Some of you have no sense of fun do you? Cue the "..errr, it''s not fun talking about women in this sexist and moraly degrading way, and there is a place for this type of conversation - it''s up the pub with all the real man blokey blokes who are probably builders and perv at women walking in the street".Lighten up. If I had a thread about me, with several people saying "YES", I''d be rather flattered. Inappropriate for this board? Possibley, let the mods remove the thread if they think so.This country *shakes head*[/quote]Ohh and by the way, when some of the ladies on the board were ooohh and ahhhh at Darren Huckerby, none of you lot complained....You people.