Sign in to follow this  
ndhscanary

Best goals from 07/08 season video

Well i made this compilation video of the best goals scored from the 2007/08 season.Video might be messed up as it diddnt work in widescreen for some reason. Have a watch and see what you think-http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BRp0blxV3IE

Strange..I only know those visual files as "tubes".

Why can''t I remember any of Lappins goals? I was at every game last season :L

I miss those days!How much have we missed Dublin, Huckerby and Evans this season?

How much could we have done with Lappin back, and Cureton, Bertrand and Ostemebor putting in performances like that?!

You can clearly see how big an asset Croft is after watching some of them goals!

Good work. [img]http://new.pinkun.com/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img] Shame ruddy copyright will probably see it deleted (even though there''s hundreds of videos on Youtube with ''Football League material'' which seem to just get ignored).

Just one mistake I noticed, where it says ''Jamie Cureton vs Southampton'' near the end the goal was against Barnet.

Just watching them clips you can see the threat that Huckerby caused even last season; and makes me querstion once more why he was released

It also shows that a confident jamie cureton is more than capable of scoring goals in this division!

And, i''d forgotten how many good goals Ched Evans scored for us; he has been a big loss this season!

A few thoughts from that vid:
  • Quality video
  • Interesting to see Huckerby only featured twice. People are saying about how vital Hucks involvement was - but looking back, seems to me as if was hardly involved at all.
  • Ched Evans wonder strike at Cardiff is, IMO, among the best ever scored by an NCFC player. What a strike.
  • Curo scored some very impressive goals for us. A shame, because for every impressive goal he scored, he also missed two or three.
  • David Strihavka - still think he should have been given more of a chance.
  • Forgot what a sweet left foot Lappin has. Pity about his right foot.
  • Dion''s goal against Colchester is probably also among the best ever scored by an NCFC player. We miss him more than we miss Hucks, IMO. 
  • Lee Camp coming out to try and deny Rusty is comedy! [:D]
  • For quality moments, I think last season was probably better than this season has been so far. I mean thinking back, how many goals from this season would compare with some from last? I appreciate we are but half way through this season and there''s plenty of action to go - but I can''t think of a single goal so far this season that can compare to any of those.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Great work, really enjoyed that. Shame about the lamentable music, would have been better with the sound left in but top work [Y][/quote]Agreed!I turned the volume off when the Ting Tings song came on. Hendrix, Lennon and Elvis must turn in their graves everytime that crap is on the radio.