Sign in to follow this  
nobbyg

Rumours for today.....

From football-rumours.com........... don''t blame me if they ain''t true!

man city player in talks with norwich city. worthy has already talked money and looks like it could go ahead. i´m not naming him as it will alert other clubs. trust me on this one.

lack of width has prompted norwich to open talks with arsenal for winger pennant.

canaries fans don´t panic - i told you earlier this week that primus would stay at pompey and i also told you to expect two signings. these two are gonna happen when the other two clubs have bought replacements. they´re just finalising the details now. expect a good weekend!!

if they are both true, role on worthy!

I have no idea of names. I stole these rumours staright from the world''s most annoying website. It has some tremendous rumours, of which 99% are cobblers.

Who would Man City have that we want.... apart from Jon Macken. I wouldn''t touch any of their centre halves with a barge pole.

The dodgy rumours on the football rumours site strikes again.

This website is comedy genius some of the stuff that is posted is completely out of the blue and more than likely made up.

I hope i stand corrected though as the signing of Pennant would be superb but i can''t see it.