Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Remember: 2 others helped Gunn.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]It wasn''t all his own work against Barnsley![:|][/quote]

are you a baldist? You seem to have a bizarre hatred for the legend, with another tedious dig.

What do you want from Gunn? He was brought in to take charge of saturdays game and got us our biggest win of the season, in a game that if we hadnt won would have put us in the drop zone. he hasnt said he wants the job or anything, so get off the fellas back for christs sake!

[quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]What do you want from Gunn? He was brought in to take charge of saturdays game and got us our biggest win of the season, in a game that if we hadnt won would have put us in the drop zone. he hasnt said he wants the job or anything, so get off the fellas back for christs sake![/quote]

I''m not on his back..........yet, but if other posters can do yet more Gunn threads, or create pathetic web sites to try and bully the job for him, then I''ll try to counter it.

And one could say the same to you about Delia squire![:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]What do you want from Gunn? He was brought in to take charge of saturdays game and got us our biggest win of the season, in a game that if we hadnt won would have put us in the drop zone. he hasnt said he wants the job or anything, so get off the fellas back for christs sake![/quote]

I''m not on his back..........yet, but if other posters can do yet more Gunn threads, or create pathetic web sites to try and bully the job for him, then I''ll try to counter it.

[/quote]

What? Delia is a different matter, you are getting on the back of a guy who was asked at the last minute to do a job against Barnsley, how exactly do you compare that with my getting on the back of someone I think has let this club down for years? What is your thinking in comparing the 2? One has been in charge for 1 game the other for years???

Grow up wiz for gods sake, your starting to bore me. Not everything is negative with Norwich. i didnt like Roeder and I dont like the board, but im not going to start countless threads of attention seeking just to find something new to moan about, about my club.

What you have to remember is im 72 and been supporting for years and its only the last few when ive been winging about those running the club.

You on the other hand seem to want to slag every little positive that we get and turn it into a negative.

You are starting to piss me off.

[/quote]

You are on his back.  This is what the 10th thread you have started on the subject.  Just leave it alone, he wont get the job anyway...

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

You are on his back.  This is what the 10th thread you have started on the subject.  Just leave it alone, he wont get the job anyway...

[/quote]Agreed, it''s called SPAM Wiz

I can understand where the Wizmeister is coming from, until a new man is announced I fear the worst considering some of the inept decisions this board makes. While the media may see it as a good story for Gunn to get the job, and while he is a City legend, he ain''t the right man for the job. 

[quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

What? Delia is a different matter, you are getting on the back of a guy who was asked at the last minute to do a job against Barnsley, how exactly do you compare that with my getting on the back of someone I think has let this club down for years? What is your thinking in comparing the 2? One has been in charge for 1 game the other for years???

Grow up wiz for gods sake, your starting to bore me. Not everything is negative with Norwich. i didnt like Roeder and I dont like the board, but im not going to start countless threads of attention seeking just to find something new to moan about, about my club.

What you have to remember is im 72 and been supporting for years and its only the last few when ive been winging about those running the club.

You on the other hand seem to want to slag every little positive that we get and turn it into a negative.

[/quote]

So what? I''m 61+ with 50+ years of active, home and away support!

Tough.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So what? I''m 61+ with 50+ years of active, home and away support!

Tough.

[/quote]

You miss the point. What im saying about my age is its only the last few years where ive had enough of those running the club. You on the other hand start numerous pointless threads having a go at anyone associated with NCFC. You are boring me.

[quote user="Kenny Lunt"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]It wasn''t all his own work against Barnsley![:|][/quote]

are you a baldist? You seem to have a bizarre hatred for the legend, with another tedious dig.

[/quote]

If I hate Gunny so much, then why I am very happy for him to be a 1st team, coach?[Y]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Kenny Lunt"]

[/quote]

If I hate Gunny so much, then why I am very happy for him to be a 1st team, coach?[Y]

[/quote]

What are you ... 6?

It''s quite simple. If you create a million threads like this and others (also thinking of the old post dragged up yesterday in which you say something along the lines of get ''fatty Gunn off the wage bill'') people are going to think you dislike him. Is that really so difficult to understand? 

[quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]

Its not just me going mad then Macs Perm?

[/quote]Your not on your own this time Arthur.[:D]

[quote user="BigFish"][quote user="Arturo Whittlupoli"]

Its not just me going mad then Macs Perm?

[/quote]

Your not on your own this time Arthur.[:D]
[/quote]

And of you, with your wizard out banner, aren''t biased at all are you?[:D]

[quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Kenny Lunt"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What are you ... 6?

It''s quite simple. If you create a million threads like this and others (also thinking of the old post dragged up yesterday in which you say something along the lines of get ''fatty Gunn off the wage bill'') people are going to think you dislike him. Is that really so difficult to understand? 

[/quote]

Oh behave MP.

Gunn, because of his rightly deserved legend status, has been a charity case for years at City, many agreed with me on the post you mentioned.

Munby himself said Gunn had a job for life at the club.

However, I''ll say this, if God help us, he does get the job, I will support him, I can''t not support a legend in that situation..............others will turn on him if it goes tits up...........I won''t.

[quote user="BarclayChuck"]..you''ve turned on him before he''s even had the chance to let it all go tits up [^o)][/quote]

No I bloody haven''t!

Just because I don''t think he should be manager or believe he should be given a job for life, that says in your little mind, that I''ve turned on him.

Either read my words properly or don''t bother replying.[:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]It wasn''t all his own work against Barnsley![:|][/quote]That''s actually a positive quality Wiz, Gunny isn''t a control freak like Roeder, he no doubt listened to any advice from the coaching staff, Gunny is big enough and secure enough to listen to others, that in my book is a huge bonus, not something to be sneered at

Others will turn on him if it goes tits up......I wont - Nice one Wiz, ever considered that you already have turned on him.  You have tried every possible way since the match at the weekend to belittle the man, the performance and the achievement.  You have already turned.

Why dont you try a simple well done and thank you you bitter old sod.

You are fast becoming the pantomime dame of this message board, in fact some will argue that you already have.

[quote user="BarclayChuck"]..you''ve turned on him before he''s even had the chance to let it all go tits up [^o)][/quote]

No I bloody haven''t!

Just because I don''t think he should be manager or believe he should be given a job for life, that says in your little mind, that I''ve turned on him.

Either read my words properly or don''t bother replying.[:|]

[/quote]

Your threads really have become tiresome. Threads like these are one of the reasons the Pinkun boards have gone downhill lately. A pity.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Kenny Lunt"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What are you ... 6?

[/quote]

Oh behave MP.

Gunn, because of his rightly deserved legend status, has been a charity case for years at City, many agreed with me on the post you mentioned.

However, I''ll say this, if God help us, he does get the job, I will support him, I can''t not support a legend in that situation..............others will turn on him if it goes tits up...........I won''t.

[/quote]

Don''t feel lonely Wiz I''m on your side. Threads against need to match threads for.

If all the happy clappy Gunny fans stop campaingning for him then perhaps those against can stop to.

Can you start a facebook page, and do you look as good as his daughter?

Thought not. Just use the weapons we have.

I am very pleasantly surprised at how calm, assured and naturally authoritative Gunn appears to be. Given his "pedigree" and supported by good quality coaching staff I think he might just make a very good manager for us.

[quote user="Old Snoorty"]I am very pleasantly surprised at how calm, assured and naturally authoritative Gunn appears to be. Given his "pedigree" and supported by good quality coaching staff I think he might just make a very good manager for us.[/quote]

Easy when there is no pressure.

Lose a couple of winnable games, usual suspects in the crowd calling for blood, job on line. No experience to fall back on, or does he phone Sir Alex from the touchline to ask what he does next. I bet that calm authority disappears then.

Rather have Mickey Phelan, at least he has earnt his spurs.

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]

Others will turn on him if it goes tits up......I wont - Nice one Wiz, ever considered that you already have turned on him.  You have tried every possible way since the match at the weekend to belittle the man, the performance and the achievement.  You have already turned.

Why dont you try a simple well done and thank you you bitter old sod.

You are fast becoming the pantomime dame of this message board, in fact some will argue that you already have.

[/quote]

Belittled him? how CV? I''ve acknowledged he''s a true City legend, and that he''d make an ideal first team coach for us.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Kenny Lunt"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What are you ... 6?

[/quote]

Oh behave MP.

[/quote]

Don''t feel lonely Wiz I''m on your side. Threads against need to match threads for.

If all the happy clappy Gunny fans stop campaingning for him then perhaps those against can stop to.

Can you start a facebook page, and do you look as good as his daughter?

Thought not. Just use the weapons we have.

[/quote]

Cheers butler, yes, I am on facebook.........and no, I ain''t as pretty as his daughter!.