Sign in to follow this  
raunds canary

new owner rumour!

Heard from a mate that works for Glaxo Smithkline Beecham that they will be unveiled as our new owners very shortly. This follows them announcing record profits on the back of a massive increase of their top product  Tampax.

A spokesman said " We are pleased to announce one the busiest periods ever".

Ann summers are creating a new line of Womens underwear and are going to call it "norwich"... its got loads of support but no cups.....

jas :)

[quote user="braintree canary"]

Heard from a mate that works for Glaxo Smithkline Beecham that they will be unveiled as our new owners very shortly. This follows them announcing record profits on the back of a massive increase of their top product  Tampax.

[/quote]

Hand Clapping

[quote user="CT "]I got it the first time....

''prove it'' is the reaction to most rumours [:P]

DW Jas I didnt believe it!
[/quote]

Yer right and I''m the pope....

I heard that our new owners are the makers of the Sheepdog Bra - rounds ''em up and points ''em in the right direction.......... 

[quote user="CT "]When I read the whole tampax and busiest periods I knew it was a wind up
[/quote]

Not a lot gets past you CT, eh?!

[/quote]

The boardroom will look nice once they''ve had the painters in!

Actually saw the pope a couple of years ago in poland when on a mates stag do. The sad thing was the guy that booked it didnt know the pope was visiting that weekend and that there was consequently a alcohol ban for the entire time we were there.  Oh how we laughed....

Another mate has told me a dark horse has entered the frame for the vacant managers job....

BLACK BEAUTY!

[/quote]

I think it was Roeder, he was a dark horse. And he smelt like one.

Can you imagine every third game of the month trying to get them to decide on what kit to wear!

They might even not let the team play at all so there!!

Actually saw the pope a couple of years ago in poland when on a mates stag do. The sad thing was the guy that booked it didnt know the pope was visiting that weekend and that there was consequently a alcohol ban for the entire time we were there.  Oh how we laughed....

[/quote]got arrested in poland :)i got drunk, made a mitre hat, and walked around town...night in a polish cell is NOT fun.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Ann summers are creating a new line of Womens underwear and are going to call it "norwich"... its got loads of support but no cups.....

jas :)

[/quote]In an ideal world, of course, it would be called "korwich" (pace Alan Bennett).

[/quote]

Procter & Gamble own Tampax.

Although marketed as Ladysan in South American countries.

Details, details...............

[:|]

I made a faux pas in class last week which I quickly recovered from before anyone could snicker to alert the rest of the class.

Talking about why Napoleon took away freedom of the press, I said he had done so because he didn''t want anyone stirring the pot because "France was recovering from a particularly nasty, bloody period....". As the last word was being said, I realized what I was saying and quickly continued on with, "...of time in which many people had died." [:S]

Back on topic, we don''t want a manager with a Napoleon complex.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="braintree canary"]

[/quote]

Procter & Gamble own Tampax.

Although marketed as Ladysan in South American countries.

Details, details...............

[:|]

[/quote]

Thanks Cam, just read this thread and was surprised that no one had noticed that small detail.