Sign in to follow this  
king of latvia

1ST WIZ

no matter, what you moan about everything and everyone.

the only thing i can make of this is you just like getting a reaction from other fans

and this makes you feel important.

get a life or have you not got one.

Bit out of line starting a thread up about him, but I am starting get pissed off with certain things. The Delia and Roeder out I agree with, but then came threads wanting Bryan Gunn to lose because he didnt want a manager with no experience getting the job, then back tracks, saying Bryan Gunn with Iwan or Hucks is one of his choices for the next boss when none of them have ever managed a club. Personally im getting baffled and a little bored of it, I used to like his posts, but im getting sick of changing his mind every 2 minutes, pointless numerous threads that border on attention seeking, and turning every positive from NCFC into a negative. Its hard to take someones point serious when you know they will probably change it within a hour or 2. But I do not think its very nice to start a thread slagging him off, he is a fan after all and has a right to an opinion if you agree with him or not.

he just plays devils advocate 24/7  but  often his pointless threads do somehow lead to a decent debate, every message board needs a wiz  [:D]