Sign in to follow this  
jordimurrell

who will it be?

i think it all comes down to 3 men now.

we all know that it was going to be either one of these three.

Bryan Gunn, Aidy Boothroyd, and Paul Ince.

Personally i don''t think we''ll find out until after the Doncastor away match on friday 30th december. The board know that Bryan Gunn wants the job and has been backed by fans, family, and friends.

so, the Norwich board will wait until tuesday''s performance and monitor the situation around players morale at training, and on the pitch. If we win it will go to Doncastor if we win there Bryan Gunn could be named as Norwich City''s new manager.

This is only what i think, i think ince is out of the frame from day one due to lack of premier league wins, and ''norfolk based''.

So i now get the idea that it''s all in Bryan Gunn''s hands now, if he wants it, show it. If he falls it goes to Aidy.

I would prefer Gunn to get job than aidy but i prefer Aidy to Ince.

any thoughts?

otbc

i''m not saying how i know but i had a word with a little birdie and he told me personally that they are playing waiting game with Gunn on tuesday.

i don''t want to say how though, it wouldn''t be fair on the man.

[quote user="singing canary"]that would give gunny a fair chance.!![/quote]... and royally screw us if he isn''t the man as the transfer window will be all but closed.Personally I would not go for Gunn (pretty much anyone could have got the result on Saturday) but if it is to be him, give him the job this week and allow him the time to get a couple of players in

No idea, but can we trust the current Board to get it right this time around. They say he needs to be Green and Yellow through and through, but look at the ones they have had Rioch, Hamilton, Worthington, Grant and Roeder, some with what they want and others who had good reputations in the game.Yes most had their faults but only Worthy had any success. What we need is a Manager who can man manage and get the best out of what he has got and can work on a very low budget and one who has managed at this level and not only in the Prem. I do not want someone who the Board see as a way of getting the supporters off their backs, as this is what I expect.