Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

New rumour rumour!

I have just had a text to say that either tonight or tomorrow, someone is going to start a new rumour on here about the new manager. I can''t reveal my source but if I tell you that it''s the same person who correctly told me that Cullum would not be making an offer to buy the club long before he didn''t make an offer then you know just how seriously I''m taking this revelation. I''m only passing on what I''ve been told so please don''t shoot the messenger!

[quote user="lappinitup"]I have just had a text to say that either tonight or tomorrow, someone is going to start a new rumour on here about the new manager. I can''t reveal my source but if I tell you that it''s the same person who correctly told me that Cullum would not be making an offer to buy the club long before he didn''t make an offer then you know just how seriously I''m taking this revelation. I''m only passing on what I''ve been told so please don''t shoot the messenger![/quote]With the greatest of respect, did you really have to start a new thread for this? There''s already plenty of rubbish floating on this forum anyway.

[quote user="lappinitup"]I have just had a text to say that either tonight or tomorrow, someone is going to start a new rumour on here about the new manager. I can''t reveal my source but if I tell you that it''s the same person who correctly told me that Cullum would not be making an offer to buy the club long before he didn''t make an offer then you know just how seriously I''m taking this revelation. I''m only passing on what I''ve been told so please don''t shoot the messenger![/quote]I''ll only believe this when I see it. Some people have been making up false rumours in my opinion. I think they are doing this under Delia''s instruction to make Pink Un messgae board posters look stupid!

[quote user="Badger"]I think they are doing this under Delia''s instruction to make Pink Un messgae board posters look stupid!
[/quote]

Och the irony. I leffit sae much ma sporran fair hurts.

Check oot ma Myface campaign and online petition fae the job. Vote early vote Alky!!!!

[quote user="lappinitup"]I have just had a text to say that either tonight or tomorrow, someone is going to start a new rumour on here about the new manager. I can''t reveal my source but if I tell you that it''s the same person who correctly told me that Cullum would not be making an offer to buy the club long before he didn''t make an offer then you know just how seriously I''m taking this revelation. I''m only passing on what I''ve been told so please don''t shoot the messenger![/quote]

Source?

Binner !!

[:P]