Sign in to follow this  
Alan_Grey

New Manager - 9:15am

and i''ve heard murmurings of Dowie from different people who would know. Not concrete like some things i hear but fairly reliable - enough so to worry me :(

[quote user="St.John Cooper"]

We will all know soon enough now, if it is Dowie it will be a disaster.  I hope it is a good appointemnt

OTBC

St.John

[/quote]

Would you consider Gunn a good appointment?

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="St.John Cooper"]

We will all know soon enough now, if it is Dowie it will be a disaster.  I hope it is a good appointemnt

OTBC

St.John

[/quote]

[/quote]

No it would mean certain relegation![:@]

And sum up the complete lack of ambition from the board!

[quote user="whoareyou"][quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="St.John Cooper"]

OTBC

St.John

[/quote]

[/quote]

No it would mean certain relegation![:@]

And sum up the complete lack of ambition from the board!

[/quote]

I agree.

No doubt the press will be seated and out will come Dowie, Bootthroyd, Gunn, Ince, and every other manager linked to the job, closely followed by a large washing machine like device and from nowhere, a voiceover saying "Today''s manager will be picked by ''Lancelot''" and Mylene Klass presses a big red button.

[quote user="Alan_Grey"]No doubt the press will be seated and out will come Dowie, Bootthroyd, Gunn, Ince, and every other manager linked to the job, closely followed by a large washing machine like device and from nowhere, a voiceover saying "Today''s manager will be picked by ''Lancelot''" and Mylene Klass presses a big red button.
[/quote]

Haha, i''d trust that more over the board''s judgement!

I don''t agree that Gunn would mean ''certain relegation'', I think that''s just a reaction to years of under-achievement having sapped most of the positivity from fans.  Anything could happen, there''s even a chance he could be a success.  I don''t think he''s put himself forward for it, though, and I don''t think he''s being considered (rightly on both counts), but wouldn''t be surprised to see him in the coaching side.....

My god, I''m so excited - i feel like a child at christmas!! I think it will probably be Boothroyd, but I would much prefer Ince or Curbishley. Definitely NOT DOWIE - PLEASE NOT DOWIE.

I''d like Iwan and Gunn to be involved in the new setup.But who ever it is needs 100% support even if its not everyones first choice.

Gunn Crook Goss & Fleming? (two already at the club?)

Gunn Crook Rioch Fleming?

Gunn Crook Malky Fleming?

[quote user="Gentleman Jim"]

Look on the bright side,whoever it is they will be an improvement on the last two SURELY !

Even Harry Rednapp''s missus would be better than them

[/quote]Indeed, she could be the new striker coach....Personally, I''d rather had his Daughter-in-law, though..... [:P]

[quote user="Sheffield uni Canary"]Great news they have got it sorted, but i''m in an exam when they announce it [:''(][/quote]Im living in Turkey and have to leave to do a workshop at a school just before its announced and don''t get back for about 5 hours, so i''m in the same boat!Never mind, I''m sure by the time I get home the Ince/Dowie/Boothroyd/Curbishley/whoever is appointed OUT campaign will have started!

For me the dream team at themoment would be Robins as manager with Crook.  If there are 4 does it mean gunn and malky too?  Would only have 2 of those as ''legends'' though.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I don''t agree that Gunn would mean ''certain relegation'', I think that''s just a reaction to years of under-achievement having sapped most of the positivity from fans.  Anything could happen, there''s even a chance he could be a success.  I don''t think he''s put himself forward for it, though, and I don''t think he''s being considered (rightly on both counts), but wouldn''t be surprised to see him in the coaching side.....
[/quote]

Agreed, after Peter Grant we all assume that every manager with no experience is going to fail. Roeder had plenty of experience and nearly relegated or did relegate every club he was at.

Having said that im 99% sure they are going to announce Bryan Gunn has been put in charge till the end of the season.

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]For me the dream team at themoment would be Robins as manager with Crook.  If there are 4 does it mean gunn and malky too?  Would only have 2 of those as ''legends'' though.[/quote]

Which 2?  All 4 have legendary status with me anyway