Sign in to follow this  
jim blair

who does everybody think it is then ???????????????

I am a member of the grounds staff within Carrow Road and the strong rumours surrounding the area is Alan Curbishley. I personally have had no meetings or visual experience of the bloke but as i say me and my member of the grounds staff have heard very strong rumours surrounding Alan. Brian is pleased with the effort the team has shown for him and has had his name kept in for the future. Hope this informs you all well and we shall see in 15 minutes if the rumours around the fortress are true.

[quote user="RazorBeans91"]

I am a member of the grounds staff within Carrow Road and the strong rumours surrounding the area is Alan Curbishley. I personally have had no meetings or visual experience of the bloke but as i say me and my member of the grounds staff have heard very strong rumours surrounding Alan. Brian is pleased with the effort the team has shown for him and has had his name kept in for the future. Hope this informs you all well and we shall see in 15 minutes if the rumours around the fortress are true.

[/quote]

hope its not curbishley..the most insipid wet blanket ever to manage    [:)]

[quote user="pennywise "][quote user="RazorBeans91"]

[/quote]

hope its not curbishley..the most insipid wet blanket ever to manage    [:)]

[/quote]

Well, I bet a lot of Charlton fans wish he''d stayed. He did alright there......they wouldn''t be at the bottom of this division if he hadn''t left the Valley - they wanted him out, but then they plummetted when he left.