Sign in to follow this  
bringbackchippy

press conference!

furthur to my post ''4 legends'', l can also add this that there is a press conference today which will confirm what l posted. Manager and his assistants will be unveiled and what a line up it is, fantastic, especially the chief coach whom l know will get us playing great passing football again. To all you doubters, lm sure you all understand why l couldnt tell you the names, l still cant because the club want ''maximum impact'' at the announcement. The new NCFC era starts today!! OTBC

If you are correct, you''ll have license to post rumours from now until eternity and receive no criticism.If not, you''ll be hounded out of Norfolk by a pack of angry Muntjack deer.

I am going to make a huge leap here! Fantastic news, I really hope you are right!

Also interesting to see that the Official Site mentions a Management Team rather than just the new manager....

The whole team thing suggests people already linked to one another. That makes me think Boothroyd, with Malky as No. 2. And then Hucks and Flem in some capacty? Something like that but you can shuffle names of other 3 till kingdom come. (or wait till 9.15)

[quote user="National express super guard "]nice one evil monkey, but I thought raymond de waard was gonna be 1st team coach to inject the continental approach![/quote]I hear it came down to a toss-up between de Waard and Dalglish, but Raymond fell over on the way up the stairs to the office and injured himself.....

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]furthur to my post ''4 legends'', l can also add this that there is a press conference today which will confirm what l posted. Manager and his assistants will be unveiled and what a line up it is, fantastic, especially the chief coach whom l know will get us playing great passing football again. To all you doubters, lm sure you all understand why l couldnt tell you the names, l still cant because the club want ''maximum impact'' at the announcement. The new NCFC era starts today!! OTBC[/quote]

You haven''t let us down before Chippy so here''s hoping you''ve got it spot on with your 4 legends thread.

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]furthur to my post ''4 legends'', l can also add this that there is a press conference today which will confirm what l posted. Manager and his assistants will be unveiled and what a line up it is, fantastic, especially the chief coach whom l know will get us playing great passing football again. To all you doubters, lm sure you all understand why l couldnt tell you the names, l still cant because the club want ''maximum impact'' at the announcement. The new NCFC era starts today!! OTBC[/quote]

If Boothroyd has the top job he hardly constitutes ''legend'' status does he!!! I''m certainly on tenderhooks now until 9.15 lets just hope the boy Chippy is back after all these years and semmingly missing out in 2006 and 2007!

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]

Heres the first picture of the four legends together!

See full size image

[/quote]

Which, ironically, is the exact amount they''ll have the spend in the transfer window - 4 tenners.....I''ll get me coat.....

This is all very exciting.  I''m not going to get any work done before lunchtime now.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I can''t get excited just yet, will be interesting to know if their ambition meets ours when they announce the management team. [:)][/quote]I reckon it''ll be 3 or 4 legends which would suit me since we''ve tried experience (Roeder) and we''ve tried inexperience (Grant), it''s about time we tried someone who bleeds the colours.

A great player, and club representative over recent years, but not a manager.  Step forward Saturdays 4-0 boss.  However much better news re his assistant!!!  The man we have all wanted for a long time. 

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]Ambition as high as simon cowells trousers yellows! lm itching to tell you all ![/quote]

lol must be awful for you having to keep schtum, best ya just bursting to say hehehehe

[quote user="Punting Canary"]A great player, and club representative over recent years, but not a manager.  Step forward Saturdays 4-0 boss.  However much better news re his assistant!!!  The man we have all wanted for a long time. [/quote]Smudger? [:|]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I can''t get excited just yet, will be interesting to know if their ambition meets ours when they announce the management team. [:)][/quote]

I reckon it''ll be 3 or 4 legends which would suit me since we''ve tried experience (Roeder) and we''ve tried inexperience (Grant), it''s about time we tried someone who bleeds the colours.
[/quote]

Yeah agreed, now all we need are new owners and 2009 is starting to look better [;)]