Sign in to follow this  
McCanary

I had a dream................

Last night, in my dream, Ian Crook was offered the job.

Then today on the prematch stuff on Raadiooo Naarfolk there was quite a lot of chat about his credentials and the likelihood of him being offered it.

If it happens ....you heard it here first.

If not, I`ll stop eating camembert on toast for supper for ever!!

Anyone else fancy Chippy for the job?

I had a preminition or well it was probably just something that came into my mind.  I am not saying it was Ince managing us, but it was definitely Paul Ince surrounded by lots of yellow and green.

I kind of get the feeling that the board already know who they are going to appoint.

Chippy was a great player, but I don''t think he should become our manager - not yet anyway.He has no management experience in England, or anywhere else. Would love to see him as a coach or assistant and work up to manager from there. Also one of the comments on Radio Narfolk annoyed me, the guy said "if Crook came, a couple of weeks after a big strapping Aussie lad would follow who nobody has heard of but Crook knows from the Australian League" in theory lovely, in practice how is an unknown Aussie ever gonna get a work permit?

"I had a dream, that my 4 little children would one day be judged by the content of their character, not by the colour of their skin"

Great words from a  truly great man.....

jas :) 

i had a dream that rafa benitez is going to be our manager as he heard that the norwich job was going and that is why he has turned down a new contract with liverpool. ( lol )

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]How many runways did Heathrow have in your dream? ;)[/quote]

Definitely 2!!

...................and no sign of bulldozers either!

[quote user="McCanary"]

Last night, in my dream, Ian Crook was offered the job.

Then today on the prematch stuff on Raadiooo Naarfolk there was quite a lot of chat about his credentials and the likelihood of him being offered it.

If it happens ....you heard it here first.

If not, I`ll stop eating camembert on toast for supper for ever!!

Anyone else fancy Chippy for the job?

[/quote]I start from the simple premise that the current squad IS good enough to stay up. I knew we would beat Barnsley - especially with Gunn in charge for the day. We will alos beat Southampton. All they need is someone to get them together and motivated - not divided and unmotivated. Gunn could probably do that in the short term, until the end of the season,  at least. So I am sure could Ian Crook. Maybe the two together. Crook and Gunn must be in touch? Bear in mind Crook has already been  interviewed when Grant was appointed. On that day Grant''s enthusiasm and ability to tap into the Scottish divisions won the day.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]bloody hell, some people have dreams of crook and boothroyd as managers, hate to hear what they have nightmares about![/quote]

Roeder getting his job back after an unfair dismissal hearing!!!

[quote user="lincoln canary"]bloody hell, some people have dreams of crook and boothroyd as managers, hate to hear what they have nightmares about![/quote]

So who would you go for then Lincoln??

[quote user="McCanary"]

Roeder getting his job back after an unfair dismissal hearing!!!

[/quote]

lol, thanks for that im gona struggle sleeping now youve put that thought into my head!

[quote user="Yellow Rider"]

So who would you go for then Lincoln??

[/quote]

well if i could have anyone without being too unrealistic i would take gary johnson from bristol city, but obviously this is not going to happen so out of the managers that have been linked ( of which none have really got me excited ) i would have jimmy calderwood from aberdeen, quite an impressive c.v and has experience with differant styles of football.

I had a dream that I was being chased by a giant spongecake.  Thankfully I had the trusty fork of destiny by my side or I would never have disposed of the menace.  I managed to lure him into a vast lake of raspberry compote, and after a life and death struggle the details of which are too melodramatic to go into here, I managed to dispatch him.  Bloody tasty he was.Whether this means Ian Crook will get the job, I''m not sure. 

Ok so not as No.1, but he is here.

Camembert obviously works to a certain extent but maybe I should try edam next time !!

I think this team could just surprise a few people.