Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Where do YOU sit?

This year will be my first full season in the new Jarrold Stand - four rows from the back, level with the corner flag. We moved across from the Barclay when it opened last season and love it.

Green & Yellow, so you sit on top of the stand and your (name) is Kez. In all seriousness, are you actually a bird?

(Excellent way to beat the ticket scarcity - fly in & watch for free. Know any shape-shifting spells, 1stW? It''s the only way I''ll get to watch the canaries at home this season.)

For what it''s worth I too am an Exiled Canary having relocated to Exeter Uni for a PhD - about as far away from Carrow Road as is possible - preference when in Norwich was Barclay Upper anywhere. Interests : history, music, cycling - though not after nearly 2 years in Devon which has some of the steepest and longest hills I''ve ever seen - including the one to the Uni. Born - near Yarmouth to Norfolk father, Austrian mother - which explains my interest in Macho. Fav food - anything traditional Austrian - memories of home cooking. On another thread - I finished 101 ish in last years Telegraph Fantasy Football

Thanks Peter, I noticed it when it said Posts: 97, after Id just posted something, which makes it post 96 when I made it..? For me that is very significant, but that is another story!!

Cheers

KC

Yup, looks like the top 100 posters have made around 100 posts or more (with DumbleDelia on about 400 million). Although I imagine they all get reset to zero when the new forums are installed...

The new forum is sounding good Peter.

I have always been an exile (my Dad was a Narwich boy) so iv have tended to go to away games around London/Midlands.

When do go to FCR I tend to get my ticket in the Barclay Upper but this season and next I will go where ever there is space.

Peter - No chance of carrying the posts totals forward then?

Although I am exiled in Finland - I get over to a large amount of the games - thanks Ryannair! I sit in the row behind Worthy in the City Stand - looking forward to escaping rainy Helsinki (rained 6 inches here in the past 2 days) and arriving back in sunny Norwich for the big kickoff!

You shame me, Helsinki.

Though it probably takes about the same time between Finland & Norwich as between Reading and ditto, thanks to our convoluted and metrocentric transport system. And probably costs less as well, come to think of it.

Good for you, anyway.