Sign in to follow this  
McCanary

I`m happy with this!

I have a really good feeling about this new team.

Any one else happy or are all whingeing about the costs ( which , incidentally nobody actually knows `til the accounts come out )

Onwards and upwards.

OTBC

Good shout mate and good for you. I also share your same optomisam.

Look forward to have familiar faces back at carrow road lets hope its a success period!!

[quote user="McCanary"]

Any one else happy or are all whingeing about the costs ( which , incidentally nobody actually knows `til the accounts come out )

Onwards and upwards.

OTBC

[/quote]

Seconded.  Any other choice would have been equally risky. If things still look bad come March, this lot will step off more easily than any other would.

[quote user="McCanary"]

Onwards and upwards.

OTBC

[/quote]Not happy - quite ecstatic! There may be an anti-climax on Tuesday - but I don''t think so. The Board had a difficult decision to make - bringing in another expensive high flyer would not have guaranteed success. This decision gets very close to it - for the short term at least. Well done Board and congratulations to the three musketeers I say.

Good decision to keep Gunny as manager, i think its a wise decision to only give him until the end of the season as i do feel it''s not going to go very well at all for the club, i hope im wrong but i just feel that the Barnsley game was the usual ''new manager'' performance. We need a manager who is going to fill the squad with confidence and get rid of the players who are giving nothing to the club and i just cant see Bryan doing that for the club.