Sign in to follow this  
MPR

Canary World Highlights

Anyone know anything about these? A couple of times we''ve had some good, extended highlights (Reading and Derby if I remember correctly) but all too often we get 2.5 mins. Judging by the report in today''s Indy their ''keeper made quite a few great saves but we got none of these. Huckerby''s run for the corner where presumably (I was away this weekend and didn''t see the match) Fleming''s header came from was shown but no header.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

I agree that it is very strange that sometimes we get 8 minutes highlights sometimes 2:30. I think that other clubs perhaps show longer performances. As I recall it was when the commentary was different that there were extended ones.

On another note could the commentator sound any less interested?! He has a pretty monotonous voice and doesn''t seem that bothered when either team scores (!)

Try listening to the Walsall game. Nowt worse than a monotonous Brummie accent! The best bit is the 3rd goal where he''s about to start off on some drivel when Crouch pops up. Classic.