Sign in to follow this  
The Butler

Back to normal

Now the exitement, if that''s what it was, of the new "Manager" is over, can we get back to Who are we going to sign in the next 10 days.

As this is a very important time IF we are going to survive in this league.

Diversionary tactics so far but John Deehan needs to now earn his corn fast.

Crook still in Australia so coaching will be interesting.

[quote user="The Butler"]

Now the exitement, if that''s what it was, of the new "Manager" is over, can we get back to Who are we going to sign in the next 10 days.

As this is a very important time IF we are going to survive in this league.

Diversionary tactics so far but John Deehan needs to now earn his corn fast.

Crook still in Australia so coaching will be interesting.

[/quote]Will probably be loans if management team only have contracts to end of season. Anybody know how many more we can get in?.

I agree lets support them wholeheartedly as they are going to need it, i have posted stating "Gunn can''t lose" so i''m sure the new signings will be long term players who Mr Roeder wanted but did''nt get the chance to take.

Even if Bryan and his team only have till the summer "which i don''t believe" the new coaches and scout will already have players organised, no club who sacks a manager does not have a plan in place before they dismiss the previous manager.

Bryan and his team are here "long term" whether we survive or drop into obscurity, Gunn and his team which i''m sure will include "another NCFC Legend" shortly, i go for "Ian Butterworth" have plans for the future.

You hear on this forum of former player consortiums coming in, well the rumour about new investment or owners must surely have something to do with our new management team so we now sit down and watch Bryan get to work and hope for further daylight with regards a new owner.

OTBC since 1969