Sign in to follow this  
Green&Yellow Fan

Dawson & Harewood

I would like to see notts forest defender matt dawson to come to norwich he would be a great signing and mARLON hAREWOOD I THOUGHT NIGEL WANTED HIM and it just went dead does anyone know anything about this

Dawson is out injured for several months and would probably fetch 3 million plus, as for Harewood an offer of around 1.5 million would probably make Pardew at least consider selling him. Can''t see Harewood being happy stuck out on the right which is where he''s likely to be with Sheringham and Rebrov in the middle.

what about that cardiff defender? whatshisname....gabbidon?

i think he''s really rated and from what i can remember....he could be ready for the jump to the prem and has a long promising future.

weren''t we all singing the praises of the Jakelkia guy from the blades a couple of months ago?? Just a thought...

Re : Harewood, I have heard from a reliable source that westham have accepted a bid by forest to buy back harewood, but due to FA rules, they can''t buy him back until 1yr after they originally sold him - in this incidence November

Spoke to some Hammers fans yesterday who reckon that Harewood is a great Div 1 player but not good enough for Prem. Reckoned we would be wasting our money!

Only reporting back from those who know him well

yes....... but wouldnt they be trying to keep him?