Sign in to follow this  
HuckerbysMullet

Forget Obama. :P

[quote user="Lrrr"]Why are America so excited about having a black President anyway? Zimbabwe have had one for years and he is shit.
[/quote]

Controversial!

Couldnt have said the above any better myself[Y]

[quote user="CT "]

[quote user="Lrrr"]Why are America so excited about having a black President anyway? Zimbabwe have had one for years and he is shit.[/quote]

Controversial!

Couldnt have said the above any better myself[Y]

[/quote]Oh dear CT, what about South Africa, Kenya, Ghana etc etc etc, all have black men leading them.I don''t know if you know anything about American history, either you or Lrrr, but if you did you would understand why the election of Obama is an historic event.

[quote user="Lrrr"]Why are America so excited about having a black President anyway? Zimbabwe have had one for years and he is shit.
[/quote]

Because its full of Americans.

[quote user="Lrrr"][quote user="ncfcstar"]I don''t know if you know anything about American history, either you or Lrrr, but if you did you would understand why the election of Obama is an historic event.[/quote]It was only a joke [:s][/quote]I don''t think CT was joking though, but then again he gets all his news from talksport.

As a politically correct, Guardian reading, pinko vegetarian I''d like to say that is the funniest take on Obama''s election I have seen.Brilliant comedy.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="Lrrr"][quote user="ncfcstar"]I don''t know if you know anything about American history, either you or Lrrr, but if you did you would understand why the election of Obama is an historic event.
[/quote]

It was only a joke [:s]
[/quote]

I don''t think CT was joking though, but then again he gets all his news from talksport.
[/quote]

I dont get all of my news from talksport. I do read the daily mail though[:P]