Sign in to follow this  
tribes

My info just received re; tomorrow.

Boothroyd; Ince; Dowie are last ones standing. Announcement expected (by source) tomorrow. Source is very good one.

well if your telling the truth i would be happy with Ince Or Boothroyd. Still preferably Boothroyd though. If we get Dowie i may be saying bye to my season ticket

[quote user="ndhscanary"]well if your telling the truth i would be happy with Ince Or Boothroyd. Still preferably Boothroyd though. If we get Dowie i may be saying bye to my season ticket[/quote]Reading between the lines I would say it will be Boothroyd, but can''t be certain.

[quote user="tribes"]Boothroyd; Ince; Dowie are last ones standing. Announcement expected (by source) tomorrow. Source is very good one.[/quote]

by this do you mean that thoses 3 will be announced as the final 3 tomorrow? or do you mean they are the final 3 and the decision of which one will become manager will be announced tomorrow?

I''ll be gutted with any of those but would take Dowie over the other two.

[quote user="Philipo87"]

[quote user="tribes"]Boothroyd; Ince; Dowie are last ones standing. Announcement expected (by source) tomorrow. Source is very good one.[/quote]

by this do you mean that thoses 3 will be announced as the final 3 tomorrow? or do you mean they are the final 3 and the decision of which one will become manager will be announced tomorrow?

[/quote]From what I was told half an hour ago the source EXPECTS the announcement of manager to be made tomorrow.

[quote user="tribes"][quote user="Philipo87"]

[/quote]From what I was told half an hour ago the source EXPECTS the announcement of manager to be made tomorrow.[/quote]

If they are 3 on the list, any ideas who the other 2 were?

Either Ince or Boothroyd would be pleasing.  Don''t want Sloth anywhere near our club.  Too much baggage from his other clubs, and too much baggage with the city fans to bring harmony to the stands.

[quote user="Philipo87"][quote user="tribes"][quote user="Philipo87"]

[/quote]From what I was told half an hour ago the source EXPECTS the announcement of manager to be made tomorrow.[/quote]

If they are 3 on the list, any ideas who the other 2 were?

[/quote]I don''t know.

[quote user="ndhscanary"]well if your telling the truth i would be happy with Ince Or Boothroyd. Still preferably Boothroyd though. If we get Dowie i may be saying bye to my season ticket[/quote]Any particular reason? Made up your mind before he even starts?

Because he''s butt ugly, and his nose looks like a c0ck! And he''d swing into training on a rope shouting "hey you guys". Seriously though, he has been sacked from charlton, qpr and Coventry in the last 3 years! And palace before that! Bad choice if you ask me.

Boothroyd - YesDowie - NoInce - NoUnlike most of the rumours on here I actually believe you because you seem like a credible source. I hope you''re not telling porkies.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Boothroyd - Yes
Dowie - No
Ince - No

Unlike most of the rumours on here I actually believe you because you seem like a credible source. I hope you''re not telling porkies.
[/quote]OK. The only "revelation" as you might say  that I ever put on here was that Joe Lewis would be in England squad the next day, and he was. No matter how credible your source is on both occasions I have felt apprehensive after posting on the Board.

Piffle!!!

My pal Alistair ''WellyBelly'' Mackintosh is always the last man standing no matter how good the sauce.

Check oot ma Myface campaign and online petition fae the job. Vote early vote Alky!!!!

[quote user="tribes"]Will source be completely right. Boothroyd; Dowie or Ince. My hunch is Boothroyd.[/quote]

LOL....how about none of the above.  [:D][:D][:D][:D]That''s a great source you have. ha,ha.

[quote user="tribes"]Boothroyd; Ince; Dowie are last ones standing. Announcement expected (by source) tomorrow. Source is very good one.[/quote]Tomorrow was right but that was about it. Club did well to keep Gunn thing quiet.

[quote user="tribes"][quote user="tribes"]Boothroyd; Ince; Dowie are last ones standing. Announcement expected (by source) tomorrow. Source is very good one.[/quote]Tomorrow was right but that was about it. Club did well to keep Gunn thing quiet.[/quote]Just to finally apologise for the information on the remaining candidates I put out yesterday. Even though it was a bad mistake it was a honest one.