Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Eats Walkers!

Bryan Gunns 1st Task

The convo:

BG - "Glenn Sir Alex has said we can take one of his young strikers on loan for the season"

GR - "I''ve lined up Antoine Sibierski to play the target man role, I dont think his striker could play that role as effectively, thanks for your thoughts though"

BG - "Sibierski is an attaking midfielder"

GR - "Are you questioning my judgement, because I must have missed your tenure as England Manager"

you are right about, why havn''t we had a player or two before now??  BUt he is our manager now i''m sure alex will help us out more now if he can....i hope!!

Get himself a hair transplant so he`s got something to pull out when times get tough.

As we`ve now got Gunny I wish him all the very best for his time as manager, I have no doubt that with a tame home grown manager on board the Board will  find it even easier to say "Sorry, no money available" We now have a manager who is  going to be so  greatful to Board for being appointed the party line will be well and truly towed.  

i think you will find that bryan lined up a deal with man utd for us to take on ryan shawcross on loan for a season but grant f''ed it up by saying he wouldnt garentee him 1st team football so he went to stoke. now bryan is in charge im sure alex will help us out cos he trusts bryan.

I actually think Glenn''s PERMANENT signings were pretty good to be fair, it''s just a shame once he got them he didn''t have a clue what to do with them 

you''ll be fine jacky boy. You''ve proved yourself as worthy of an opinion, you''re in triple figures on your post counter!!!!   The brigade will leave you alone!