Sign in to follow this  
City 2nd

CROOKY

A month ago the Sunday Mail ran an article regarding English coaches plying their trade abroad........One of those with a highly rated pedigree was Ian CROOK. He''s coming home at last, and we will all get to see football played in the right way...an excellent selection made today by the board of NCFC.They are all yellow, through and through, so lets get behind them, and give them the chance they deserve. I for one do not think thy will disappoint.

I am not sure they can disappoint as after Roeder, everyone''s expectation levels are at a minimum!

rumour has it butterworth is going to be number two.

he has a very good coaching record and regarded very highly.

crook is one of the best passers in the game , wearing a norwich shirt , great news to have him on board.

Who heard the interview with Crooky''s brother on Radio Norfolk today?

He said that Crooky was highly delighted.

His wife and children would be staying over there at least until the end of the summer as his son is doing important exams and his wife works at the University

He''s expected over here Friday morning and is looking at living down at the Riverside as he wants to be close to the club.

Talked about what Crooky has been doing since he left.

Think thats about it, make sense for his family not to move if its only a temp contract until the end of May.

I am excited about his appointment, he''ll get us playing that lovely nice passing footy.

[quote user="porkyp"]A month ago the Sunday Mail ran an article regarding English coaches plying their trade abroad........

One of those with a highly rated pedigree was Ian CROOK.

He''s coming home at last, and we will all get to see football played in the right way...an excellent selection made today by the board of NCFC.
They are all yellow, through and through, so lets get behind them, and give them the chance they deserve. I for one do not think thy will disappoint.
[/quote]

Here it is -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1102171/Steve-McClaren-leading-way-world-clamours-sign-British-managers.html

Lol, they call him ''Lee Crook'' at one point in the article.

To be fair, Hammy''s on there too, although they (quite rightly) seem to completely disregard his managerial stint here...I think most people have wanted Chippy here for some time, nice to see us get what we want for a change!

i also thought deehan had alot of tactical knowledge, with crooks ability of passing a ball like you have never seen here since, gunns passion for the club , sound very good