Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

Wheres the cash come from?

Living in Leeds i dont get the juicy gossip like you Norfolk folk!!

Any ideas,

1. Where the money as come from to pay the useless toe-rag off?

2. How where affording to pay compensation for a international manager

3. Are there any funds available for the new gaffer?

Would love to see Curbishley, very much doubt it though, and hope we dont settle for the easy, cheap, obvious Boothroyd option!

[quote user="CDMullins"]

1. Where the money as come from to pay the useless toe-rag off?

[/quote]

Most likely is a "George Burley" type deal at Ipswich. We continue paying him for the next year unless he gets a job. Like George he probably won''t be trying too hard....

Why do the board give such long contracts to managers when most clubs sack them in 2 years anyway, hardly an incentive cos they know if it goes pear shape they get paid off!

[quote user="leedscanary"]

Carl Moore stumps up most of the cash.

Where abouts in Leeds are ya CD? I''m in LS13

Leeds canary

[/quote]Carl Moore came out and said he didn''t pay him off. Cullum came out and said he wanted Roeder out.....maybe, just maybe.....

Actually from Castleford mate, Just say Leeds has its so much Easier! Work in the city centre. Which part of town is LS13?

[quote user="Elliot Osumuzio"]. Cullum came out and said he wanted Roeder out.....maybe, just maybe.....
[/quote]

Where did you get that one from? Did I miss something?

[quote user="CDMullins"]Actually from Castleford mate, Just say Leeds has its so much Easier! Work in the city centre. Which part of town is LS13?[/quote]

Cas, eh? Yeah its only us locals that know where that is! LS13 is Bramley, a suberb of Pudsey and I work on Geldard Road - right in the shadow of Elland Road stadium, unfortunately. I get loads of banter off the Leeds fans.

[quote user="leedscanary"]

[quote user="CDMullins"]Actually from Castleford mate, Just say Leeds has its so much Easier! Work in the city centre. Which part of town is LS13?[/quote]

Cas, eh? Yeah its only us locals that know where that is! LS13 is Bramley, a suberb of Pudsey and I work on Geldard Road - right in the shadow of Elland Road stadium, unfortunately. I get loads of banter off the Leeds fans.

[/quote]

Fortunatley dirty Leeds are in more trouble than us at the minute. I work in St''Johns offices opposite Oceana!

[quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="leedscanary"]

[/quote]

Fortunatley dirty Leeds are in more trouble than us at the minute. I work in St''Johns offices opposite Oceana!

[/quote]

I work on Park Row. Not far from you.

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"][quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="leedscanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Remind me, Park Row? Is that at the bottom of the Headrow, with Aspect Court on the corner?

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Why do the board give such long contracts to managers when most clubs sack them in 2 years anyway, hardly an incentive cos they know if it goes pear shape they get paid off![/quote]Because they won''t come and work for us without it! It''s like release clauses for players.

[quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="TheCanaryFan"][quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="leedscanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Remind me, Park Row? Is that at the bottom of the Headrow, with Aspect Court on the corner?

[/quote]

No, do you know where the HSBC is? That is on Park Row. Sports Cafe is top end.