Sign in to follow this  
City 2nd

NOW FOR HUCK'S

Come on Gunny.....your first signing should be Hucks.......yes we know he''s said he under contract......but go get him.

Would be great but what would be awful would be to get him back and still go down.

Not sure he will want to risk his happy memories (apart from Roeder) in coming back.

[quote user="singing canary"]he never ruled it out either.[/quote]Is it next week he should go back to USA?.

Don''t get me wrong I love Hucks as much as anyone, but it''s not going to happen.1) Hucks honours contracts2) San Jose won''t give up one of their best players, we''d have to pay a decent sum for a player we released [:|]

Don''t be ridiculous. He''s gone, we''ve had enough sentimentality for now, we don''t need more. He doesn''t want to come back and rightly so.

Do you remember the return of Robert Fleck? That tainted my memories of him forever.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Don''t get me wrong I love Hucks as much as anyone, but it''s not going to happen.

1) Hucks honours contracts
2) San Jose won''t give up one of their best players, we''d have to pay a decent sum for a player we released [:|]
[/quote]By the way sorry for info on "those left standing". It was a honest mistake by source and myself. Gunn not outsider and he only knew outsiders left.

a1 .. didnt cureton go and come back .. wasnt he a bit of a legend on saturday.??

in a round about way i think he will come good now.

i certainly wouldnt rule him out comming back, you know it would score browny points for the board.

That''s a little different singing. Cureton had not established himself as a club legend when he left. He had nothing to live up to when he came back. He said himself he had unfinished business, something to prove.

Hucks can only go down from the position he has established in the club''s history.

I can''t deny i''d like to see it happen, i have my doubts though unless Hucks himself buys out his contract,

Hucks would add another dimension to the current squad and would guarantee that we stay up. Personally though, I think we will stay up anyway now that everybody is pulling together in the same direction with renewed spirit.         

In his interview last week Hucks never said he wouldn''t comeback - he said he would consider it!

Two weeks previously Hucks had a piece in one of the EDP pullouts and he said he wishes he was still playing for Norwich!

People harping on about Flecks 2nd coming at the club should remember - he first left in 92 then returned 3 years later when he was on the way down in football terms!

Hucks returning now would be less than a year since he left and he has actually improved since we last saw him because he has got his fitness back!

Of course the management will probably be considering bringing Hucks back and of course Hucks himself would love to comeback!

Will it happen?

We''ll have to wait and see!

Can''t see it - Said he is going to honor his MLS contract and he''s the type of Gent who will. Get him on-loan until April time perhaps!

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]Don''t get me wrong I love Hucks as much as anyone, but it''s not going to happen.1) Hucks honours contracts2) San Jose won''t give up one of their best players, we''d have to pay a decent sum for a player we released [:|][/quote]he never ruled out a loan..