Sign in to follow this  
plan b

"I TOLD YOU SO" competition

Haraide and Gunn. Both backed by currently-reccesion-proof Norwegian consortium plus one ex-canary who will form a forward thinking, revolutionary board intent on forging a way forward with plans to take City back into the Premiership. Delia to be invited to eat as much as she can over the next three days so she can be The Fat Lady to sing about the end of her reign and realise its over.

If I''m right, I think I deserve two T-shirts!!!

Not sure if there is any point in me entering as you don''t do Big Fella sizes in your t-shirts.  I''m sure this competition must be fatist or something.  If I win can you provide a t-shirt that will fit me?[:|][:(]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Not sure if there is any  point in me entering as you don''t do Big Fella sizes in your t-shirts.  I''m sure this competition must be fatist or something.  If I win can you provide a t-shirt that will fit me?[:|][:(]

[/quote]

oh i do do sizes for the larger man, or as i woul like to call them hartson size or if you are a bit extra on the girth there''s always the brazilian, i do have to order them in but it''s no problem.

Plan B,thanks for the Brazilisms on your website,and did he honestly say the first one......''a crate of John Smiths to the winner''?

[quote user="plan b"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Not sure if there is any  point in me entering as you don''t do Big Fella sizes in your t-shirts.  I''m sure this competition must be fatist or something.  If I win can you provide a t-shirt that will fit me?[:|][:(]

[/quote]

oh i do do sizes for the larger man, or as i woul like to call them hartson size or if you are a bit extra on the girth there''s always the brazilian, i do have to order them in but it''s no problem.

[/quote]

Errr..... not quite big enough.  I am 6''5 and not exactly slim, the xxl or brazilian would be too small[:$]

[quote user="Binky"][quote user="Jonesy"]Gunny & Crook[/quote]

THINK JONESY WON. (But I was a runner up!).
[/quote]

Get in... I actually won something!!! So, do I get a T-shirt???

yes, it was you jonesy, nothing like a bit of prudence when you are guessing our next management team is there?

if  you would like to pm me with your size, email address and postal address then i will get one off to you faster than you can say ''division one''

OTBC

Hmm - come to think of it, have you ever seen Crook and Wizard together? (he is Lobby Lud and I claim my £5!)