Sign in to follow this  
whoareyou?

Season tiket renewals

[quote user="JimboRoyle"][quote user="koimatsuba"]

I''d rather get fitter and play golf, £360 is a full years green fee at a Club!!!

Or shall I carry on watching crap while eating my burger or meat pie and paying £3 each for it. Sitting on a plastic seat with my feet frost bitten, thinking why do I always come here?

3 seasons of crap, how much more can we bear!

cheers

[/quote]

Ah but 5-2 against Wolves? 2-0 against Ipswich? There are still magic moments sometimes. And bring sandwiches instead of paying all that money for a burger! ;-)
[/quote]

Two matches, what about the rest. I was trying to stay awake during the Charlton league game.

[quote user="jbghost"]The last thing we should be doing is freezing ticket prices. We need money for players so should be increasing prices to be in line with other clubs in this league.[/quote]

Get real! Have you seen the state of the economy recently? Its going to be tempting for people to cut their season tickets out of their budget given the lack of entertainment this season.

[quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="JimboRoyle"][quote user="koimatsuba"]

I''d rather get fitter and play golf, £360 is a full years green fee at a Club!!!

Or shall I carry on watching crap while eating my burger or meat pie and paying £3 each for it. Sitting on a plastic seat with my feet frost bitten, thinking why do I always come here?

3 seasons of crap, how much more can we bear!

cheers

[/quote]Ah but 5-2 against Wolves? 2-0 against Ipswich? There are still magic moments sometimes. And bring sandwiches instead of paying all that money for a burger! ;-)[/quote]

Two matches, what about the rest. I was trying to stay awake during the Charlton league game.

[/quote]At least we won!!!