Sign in to follow this  
whoareyou?

Season tiket renewals

I''l be renewing no matter what, doesn''t matter if we''re in league 1, the play offs or the Prem, whoever is the manager i honestly don''t care it won''t be affecting my decision. I''m simply going to be supporting the club i love.

[quote user="JimboRoyle"]I''ll be renewing my season ticket - League One or not. I love matchday at Carrow Road and life would be unthinkable without it. And I''ve never had a prawn sandwich in my life!
[/quote]

Good man.

We need more people like you, get a bit of togetherness back at Carrow Road

[quote user="Sing up the river end "]Smith still there NO,if she left, no matter what division YES
[/quote]

Best you buy her out then![Y]

[quote user="JimboRoyle"]I''ll be renewing my season ticket - League One or not. I love matchday at Carrow Road and life would be unthinkable without it. And I''ve never had a prawn sandwich in my life!
[/quote]

exactly how i feel! match day is my drug and im a huge addict!

jas :)_

[/quote]

Well said, mate. Why those who are not renewing have to keep coming on here and telling all and sundry, goodness only knows.

Far from even considering not renewing, I hope to be able to get 3 more for my boys this year...so please carry on sending them back and failing to renew...[:D]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''ll be able to wave to you across all those empty seats then Jas [Y]

[;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Here here. City til I die or can''t afford the ticket!

[quote user="Sing up the river end "]Smith still there NO,if she left, no matter what division YES
[/quote]

I take it you will be buying her out then, put up or shut up

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wiz tried to make you go to Rehab & you said no, no, no.........?

Sorry Wiz, not a dig but your username fitted quite nicely!!!

does not matter what league we are in, manager, no manager, league or non-league I will always watch Norwich as they are the club I love.  Matchday at Carrow Road is going to be missed by all those who don''t renew.  and don''t even bother trying to get another one when we are challenging for the top flight again!  Sheddies!

Glad to see that other people agree with me about the addiction of going to Carrow Road! It''s definitely like a drug!For those who talk about giving up their season tickets: what will you do on Saturday afternoons instead? You could end up hanging around in Dorothy Perkins while the missus tries on 100 different outfits, or watching Soccer Saturday with Jeff Stelling making feeble jokes about Hartlepool! I know where I''d rather be!!!!

[quote user="JimboRoyle"]Glad to see that other people agree with me about the addiction of going to Carrow Road! It''s definitely like a drug!

For those who talk about giving up their season tickets: what will you do on Saturday afternoons instead? You could end up hanging around in Dorothy Perkins while the missus tries on 100 different outfits, or watching Soccer Saturday with Jeff Stelling making feeble jokes about Hartlepool!

I know where I''d rather be!!!!
[/quote]

I''d rather get fitter and play golf, £360 is a full years green fee at a Club!!!

Or shall I carry on watching crap while eating my burger or meat pie and paying £3 each for it. Sitting on a plastic seat with my feet frost bitten, thinking why do I always come here?

3 seasons of crap, how much more can we bear!

cheers

[quote user="koimatsuba"]

I''d rather get fitter and play golf, £360 is a full years green fee at a Club!!!

Or shall I carry on watching crap while eating my burger or meat pie and paying £3 each for it. Sitting on a plastic seat with my feet frost bitten, thinking why do I always come here?

cheers

[/quote]Ah but 5-2 against Wolves? 2-0 against Ipswich? There are still magic moments sometimes. And bring sandwiches instead of paying all that money for a burger! ;-)

[quote user="koimatsuba"]

[quote user="JimboRoyle"]Glad to see that other people agree with me about the addiction of going to Carrow Road! It''s definitely like a drug!For those who talk about giving up their season tickets: what will you do on Saturday afternoons instead? You could end up hanging around in Dorothy Perkins while the missus tries on 100 different outfits, or watching Soccer Saturday with Jeff Stelling making feeble jokes about Hartlepool! I know where I''d rather be!!!![/quote]

cheers

[/quote]GET OFF THIS SITE AND STOP SUPPORTING OUR CLUB THEN!!!  WE DON''T NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU.  WE NEED FANS WHO ACTUALLY CARE FOR THE CLUB, ANYTIME OF THE YEAR, IN ANY LEAGUE!  GO PLAY GOLF, MASTURBATE, RUN ON A TREADMILL...WHATEVER, JUST DON''T COME BACK WHEN ITS WARM AND WE ARE CHALLENGING FOR THE TITAL.  SHEDDIES!!!!!

I have had enough and will not renew my 3 unless there are some solid signs of change. I will still go to the matches regularly if not every week and listen to the others on the radio. We need a team of players we can believe in that will not be gone in 3 months time and "on there day can beat  anyone" then I will renew

[quote user="Lambo"]I''l be renewing no matter what, doesn''t matter if we''re in league 1, the play offs or the Prem, whoever is the manager i honestly don''t care it won''t be affecting my decision. I''m simply going to be supporting the club i love.[/quote]Same here - I presume this makes us the prawn sandwich brigade then does it?

[quote user="McCanary"]Far from even considering not renewing, I hope to be able to get 3 more for my boys this year...so please carry on sending them back and failing to renew...[:D][/quote]

Well So sorry mate I know there are 6 you won''t get your hands on, and they are  all in lower e Barclay. good luch with your boys tickets though, Perhaps you should ask those who arn''t renewing to sign them over to you   

I honestly don''t understand all this talk of not renewing season tickets. I''m not saying I support the board massively, or the appointment of the new management 100% (though for the record I think it''ll turn out alright for us in the end), but the fact of the matter is even if our chairman was Hitler and he brought in some other fascist nutter as manager (Roeder, maybe?) I would never consider giving up my season ticket because Norwich City is the club I love. When I say City til I die, I mean it! So best of luck to Gunny and the boys, and if it doesn''t work out for them, best of luck to whoever comes after (new board or new management team).

[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly, and I''ve never even eaten a prawn in my life, let alone made a sandwich from one.

In fact, I think it sounds absolutely gross. [+o(]   

Just seen that Spurs have frozen their season ticket prices for the next two years.  What''s the odds on Smith & Co following suit?  Ooops just seen a pig flying past my office window.

[quote user="beanoncfc"]so the club want us to renew season tickets  when we dont know who is going to be manager next season.[/quote]

Nor do we know if the club are going to sign good experienced strikers to entertain us or will we continue to see midfield players as strikers?