Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Trivia quiz time: see if anyone can answer

heres one for you (think i might have asked before, so apologies if i have!) who was the last Norwich Goalkeeper to save a penaly at Carrow Road?

Marshall saved one at Barnsley away last season.... Greeno never saved one for us.... surely it wasnt gunny?

I know andy Marshall saved a few, i can remeber him saving one against Port Vale, im sure it was, not sure if it was home or away.. and didnt he save one in a televised home defeat against oxford?

If not, Gunny vs Leeds in 1994 must be the last one!

jas :)

I got another question.

When and where was the last time a boxer won a world title. s**t in the ring and was disqualified?

Answer

Crufts 3 years ago [:D]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

heres one for you (think i might have asked before, so apologies if i have!) who was the last Norwich Goalkeeper to save a penaly at Carrow Road?

Marshall saved one at Barnsley away last season.... Greeno never saved one for us.... surely it wasnt gunny?

I know andy Marshall saved a few, i can remeber him saving one against Port Vale, im sure it was, not sure if it was home or away.. and didnt he save one in a televised home defeat against oxford?

[/quote]

Did the FA Cup replay against Blackpool a couple of years ago go to penalties?

[quote user="norfolkchance1"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

no.. we won 4-3 with hucks scoring deep into extra time...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="norfolkchance1"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

no.. we won 4-3 with hucks scoring deep into extra time...

[/quote]

I think Chris Martin scored the winner but Hucks did score 2

Last keeper to save a pen (in a Norwich game) at Carrow Road would be Andy Marshall for Millwall in 2005. Also Joe Hart saved a few in that u21 shoot-out!For us I really don''t know.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

think i remember that didnt we lose 3-1?

[quote user="Ween_Nasty"]

Which member of the royal family played in the old first division?

[/quote]

Queen Mother for Woolwich Arsenal?

[quote user="Ween_Nasty"]Joe Royal[/quote]

I think you''ll find it''s spelt ''Royle'' or is that too pedantic.  That''s what comes of having a bastard of an English grammar teacher!

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

think i remember that didnt we lose 3-1?

[/quote]

thats the one.. Dean windass beat us on his own! im sure M arshall saved from Phil gilchrist from the spot.... might have to dig out the video!

Ok ...its better as a spoken question and doesn''t bear examination as a written one.

sniffle