Sign in to follow this  
bringbackchippy

hope this is it!!! c'mon!!

Well without it I can''t see how we will survive, short term maybe but in the end we will fail without new blood on board

Sorry to bug you again BBC, and cheers for responding before, but do you know if this investment will give us funds this transfer window?  Just wondering [:D]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Great info Chippy.

And I have to say I am inclined to believe you about investment.  All this bringing back people with yellow and green in their blood (hopefully Butterworth too) does not seem like a Delia thing to me.  Seems like a new fresh idea, from dare I say it a fan who remembers a golden era and wants ther same again, who could it be?[:O]

[/quote]

The Chairman who presided over our most successful period perhaps?

Now repeat after me  “I want to make it perfectly clear……………………..”

Chippy,

can you say anything else about the investment?

and what do you think the chances of Hucks coming back are??!

cheers

[quote user="Bury Green"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Great info Chippy.

And I have to say I am inclined to believe you about investment.  All this bringing back people with yellow and green in their blood (hopefully Butterworth too) does not seem like a Delia thing to me.  Seems like a new fresh idea, from dare I say it a fan who remembers a golden era and wants ther same again, who could it be?[:O]

[/quote]

The Chairman who presided over our most successful period perhaps?

Now repeat after me  “I want to make it perfectly clear……………………..”

[/quote]

................."I did not have sexual relations with[:|][*-)]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]4 legends?  Did he get it right?  I count two at most.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]4 Legends are going to form the new management team at ncfc! cant say who, but this is fantastic news. 1 of whom wont surprise you, 1 may surprise you, the other 2 will definately. l just hope this comes off then we can really build for the future.[/quote]

Guess you were right with the legends but there''s only 2 Gunny and Crooky [:D] Well Done though cause you don''t get much wrong.

[/quote][/quote]

I believe Deehan has scored more top division goals for us than any other player. 70 goals makes him a bit of  legend in my book, you obviously have very very high standards.

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"][quote user="renegade tootsie"]4 legends?  Did he get it right?  I count two at most.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]4 Legends are going to form the new management team at ncfc! cant say who, but this is fantastic news. 1 of whom wont surprise you, 1 may surprise you, the other 2 will definately. l just hope this comes off then we can really build for the future.[/quote]

Guess you were right with the legends but there''s only 2 Gunny and Crooky [:D] Well Done though cause you don''t get much wrong.

[/quote][/quote]

I believe Deehan has scored more top division goals for us than any other player. 70 goals makes him a bit of  legend in my book, you obviously have very very high standards.

[/quote]

I do find it a bit sad people are doing down Dixie - he was a very decent striker in his day, and imo is as welcome back as Chippy.  Ok, his management career here wasn''t particularly successful (though we started the 94/5 season very well, and I wonder how much things behind the scenes had to to with our fall), but it doesn''t make him a bad bloke.  He has been in the game a very long time and at different levels, too - I imagine he has plenty of contacts all over the place, possibly and importantly including the lower leagues where we surely ought to be looking for players.

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"][quote user="renegade tootsie"]4 legends?  Did he get it right?  I count two at most.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]

I didn''t mean he wasn''t a legend what I meant is he''s a scout and not part of the management team

not to sure on time scales but keep an eye on mike foulger, did you notice him on the top table at press conference? normaly it would be delia or wyn jones up there. Also keep an eye on Steffen lverson situation. 

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]not to sure on time scales but keep an eye on mike foulger, did you notice him on the top table at press conference? normaly it would be delia or wyn jones up there. Also keep an eye on Steffen lverson situation. [/quote]

Ooh I do like these juicy titbits bbc, keep ''em coming........................

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]not to sure on time scales but keep an eye on mike foulger, did you notice him on the top table at press conference? normaly it would be delia or wyn jones up there. Also keep an eye on Steffen lverson situation. [/quote]

Hmmm yes I did notice that on the Canaries World video clip, thanks for the info anyhow, let''s hope something happens sooner rather than later [:)]

[quote user="singing canary"]1 million would help ... but i cant see it going that far.[/quote]

A milion would do very nicely, could bring in two half decent permanent players, not more loans.

Agree, £1 million could probably get us a couple of solid players at this level.

[quote user="Grif"]Agree, £1 million could probably get us a couple of solid players at this level.[/quote]

And what''s more they would be ours, rather than loans again. [:)]

Interesting stuff, hope it happens in time to make a difference this Transfer Window though.

Not sure about any signings being permanent. Lord Doncaster was in the press today saying that as Championship teams can loan outside the window then all our efforts do not necessarily have to be put in over the next week or so. I personally hope we get at least a couple of permanent players in. One worry I have is that the chap I sit next to at Carrow Road was talking to Gunn a while ago (pre-christmas) at a function and he was raving about how good Sibierski was and that he was one of the best players he had seen - trouble was he had not been fully fit whilst here......I can see a free transfer signing looming unless his injury is going to rule him out longer term.

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]thanks l aim to please, now we can really start, investment, hucks and great football again, bring it on!! mr chimp, nice one might do that, ha[/quote]

Any more news about Butterworth, Hucks or this investment Mr Chippy please. [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]thanks l aim to please, now we can really start, investment, hucks and great football again, bring it on!! mr chimp, nice one might do that, ha[/quote]

Any more news about Butterworth, Hucks or this investment Mr Chippy please. [:D]

[/quote]No news is good news.... err? Maybe that doesn''t work in this situation [:|]