Sign in to follow this  
bringbackchippy

hope this is it!!! c'mon!!

[quote user="Binky"]Has anyone mentioned Craig Fleming yet.......?
[/quote]or Darren Eadie who said that a group of Norwich ( green yellow blood types) through and through, which would include himself, would do job for nothing (or something close to it).

The only way there could be any truth in the manager rumour is if one of the 4 was a fitness coach, such as Flem (I believe he''s doing that at Lowestoft). Take your pick out of Chippy, Bowen, Gunny, Malky, Iwan and little old size 5''s for Manager, Assistant and Coach. Personally I think it''s a crock. As for the rumours doing the rounds about a takeover being a done deal except for signing a few bits of paper, that''s gotta be a crock too. We have enough shareholders who post on here that would have had to recieved offers. Unless it was done via a new share issue like the proposed Cullum offer, but I''m not sure how that works. Either way I''m not buying it.

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]sorry cant answer, lm sure you understand. lve also heard about new owners coming in soon[/quote]

Now that would because for celebration.

[quote user="kdncfc"]

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]sorry cant answer, lm sure you understand. lve also heard about new owners coming in soon[/quote]

Now that would because for celebration.

[/quote]

lol i''m t-total and if we had new owners and a new manager I would be as p***ed as a parrot for a week [B][:D]

I so hope you''re right bringbackchippy, although I tend to treat all rumours as rubbish until proven otherwise. You never know, you might just have the inside info you that you claim to have, doubtful but you never know!

This is all very exciting, however despite my heart believing any optimistic rumour my head does not believe it. My main issue is whether any former NCFC legends have the real capital to take the club over and provide any serious improvement to our ability to enter into the transfer market. I may be really wrong but do people really think that there are any ex players mentioned so far with serious capital to play with?

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]4 Legends are going to form the new management team at ncfc! cant say who, but this is fantastic news. 1 of whom wont surprise you, 1 may surprise you, the other 2 will definately. l just hope this comes off then we can really build for the future.[/quote]Won''t surprise us: Captain CanaryMay surprise us: Splat the Cat (cat''s and Canaries don''t tend to get along with each other)2 that defenitely will:Camilla Canary (we all thought she had been put down)Slimer from GhostbustersIn all seriousness I could make up stories like this but I have better things to do with my time and prefer to deal in facts rather than rumours that some believe in so adimantly that they seem to become fact.

However, I think you will find that bringbackchippy is actually a friend of ian Crooks, which has been proven in the past. They could be more to this one than the usual wind-ups. Unlike other threads I am willing to see this one out!

I don''t discount any rumour on here, some people get obsessed with slating the rumour. A rumour is is often viewed as "an unverified account or explanation of events circulating from person to person and pertaining to an object, event, or issue in public concern"

So, if you don''t like it, how about just ignore it, simple.

Keep them coming.

chris was it inside info lol.  hope you got all your money on it . hope chippy is off the fags now .will need some help for a scum ticket respects  on the ball city

Nice one bringbackchippy!

.....thanks for all the info; I think the Iverson and Chippy/Litbarski stuff originated from you didn''t it?

Didn''t doubt you for a minute [;)]

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]4 Legends are going to form the new management team at ncfc! cant say who, but this is fantastic news. 1 of whom wont surprise you, 1 may surprise you, the other 2 will definately. l just hope this comes off then we can really build for the future.[/quote]

Guess you were right with the legends but there''s only 2 Gunny and Crooky [:D] Well Done though cause you don''t get much wrong.

4 legends?  Did he get it right?  I count two at most.[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]4 Legends are going to form the new management team at ncfc! cant say who, but this is fantastic news. 1 of whom wont surprise you, 1 may surprise you, the other 2 will definately. l just hope this comes off then we can really build for the future.[/quote]

Guess you were right with the legends but there''s only 2 Gunny and Crooky [:D] Well Done though cause you don''t get much wrong.

[/quote]

[quote user="CT "]

Deehan, Crook and Gunn is three.

What about the 4th?

Well done though- you were 75% correct

[/quote]

Gossy - teaboy?