Sign in to follow this  
bringbackchippy

hope this is it!!! c'mon!!

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]thanks l aim to please, now we can really start, investment, hucks and great football again, bring it on!! mr chimp, nice one might do that, ha[/quote]I''ll just ask again, any idea on the timescale?

angel and tootsie cant you count? Gunn, Crook, Deehan, and with Butterworth to follow. They might not be legends to you but all four were involved in the best team we ever had, the 92-93 uefa side

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]angel and tootsie cant you count? Gunn, Crook, Deehan, and with Butterworth to follow. They might not be legends to you but all four were involved in the best team we ever had, the 92-93 uefa side[/quote]Are you going to have to change your username now chippy ? [:)]

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="bringbackchippy"]thanks l aim to please, now we can really start, investment, hucks and great football again, bring it on!! mr chimp, nice one might do that, ha[/quote]I''ll just ask again, any idea on the timescale?[/quote]....

Chippy, is there any concrete news on Hucks or investment??

Btw bloody well done and thanks for letting us know!

has delia done any press today - she is usualy around when a new man takes the helm, i know she has had a writng deadline recently according to mick dennis'' column but she has not said anything since glen left

seems a bit strange - especially given the appointment today is very delia - norwich through and through

Lets all just say thanks to Chippy for all this info.

If you have anything else you would like to share with us feel free to post on this board.

Let''s get positive you know you can do it 1st Wizard & Smudger.

The future is bright, the future is yellow!

[quote user="CT "]

Deehan, Crook and Gunn is three.

What about the 4th?

Well done though- you were 75% correct

[/quote]

Thought Deenhan was just the chief scout, thats not part of the management team, surely?

I think u have the same fear as me CA re Dixie. I think it is a bit of a play on words in that the club probably include the position of Chief Scout as part of the management team but not coaching staff. At least I hope that is the correct interpretation!!

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]I think u have the same fear as me CA re Dixie. I think it is a bit of a play on words in that the club probably include the position of Chief Scout as part of the management team but not coaching staff. At least I hope that is the correct interpretation!![/quote]

Thats what I was thinking too.

Management Team is surely the Manager, Assistant Manager and Chief Coach. Deenhan is the chief coach which will mean he''ll be busy watching League and lower league teams as we can''t afford anyone else.

I''m on the fence at the moment as I''m worried about Gunny''s legend status should things go wrong.

But well done ''''bringbackchippy'' you havent let us down much with your information these past few months. I''m going to have a wild stab and guess you could be Crooky''s brother who was on Radio Norolk today??? [:)]

He is still part of the management team really, just people being pedantic. He won''t just be out there searching for players, he has many years in the football field and they will use his knowledge.

Like I told you lot, never discount rumours hey.

chippy,do you know anything about the size of investment?(is it investment ie turners size). u can tell us if u know u would not be giving names away.

Great info Chippy.

And I have to say I am inclined to believe you about investment.  All this bringing back people with yellow and green in their blood (hopefully Butterworth too) does not seem like a Delia thing to me.  Seems like a new fresh idea, from dare I say it a fan who remembers a golden era and wants ther same again, who could it be?[:O]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Great info Chippy.

And I have to say I am inclined to believe you about investment.  All this bringing back people with yellow and green in their blood (hopefully Butterworth too) does not seem like a Delia thing to me.  Seems like a new fresh idea, from dare I say it a fan who remembers a golden era and wants ther same again, who could it be?[:O]

[/quote]

I don''t know but I have been thinking about it all afternoon, hand on heart ruling out PC, I can''t think of anyone who would have that much money, other than Lee Power maybe?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Great info Chippy.

[/quote]

I don''t know but I have been thinking about it all afternoon, hand on heart ruling out PC, I can''t think of anyone who would have that much money, other than Lee Power maybe?

[/quote]

It has been on my mind a bit too, and especially after reading Chippy''s posts, not to mention Delia was nowhere to be seen today.  Not really sure how much money Power is worth, but I don''t think it is a vast amount?

lol norfolkbroadslim

Gets the old grey matter going doesn''t it?

I was told Saturday that Delia''s mum is not well (if true or not I don''t know).  So maybe that''s why she''s not around.