Sign in to follow this  
bringbackchippy

hope this is it!!! c'mon!!

4 Legends are going to form the new management team at ncfc! cant say who, but this is fantastic news. 1 of whom wont surprise you, 1 may surprise you, the other 2 will definately. l just hope this comes off then we can really build for the future.

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]4 Legends are going to form the new management team at ncfc! cant say who, but this is fantastic news. 1 of whom wont surprise you, 1 may surprise you, the other 2 will definately. l just hope this comes off then we can really build for the future.[/quote]1.....You state as fact.

2.....You hope.

Is it a fact or just wishful thinking?

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]4 Legends are going to form the new management team at ncfc! cant say who, but this is fantastic news. 1 of whom wont surprise you, 1 may surprise you, the other 2 will definately. l just hope this comes off then we can really build for the future.[/quote]

Posted this on another thread hous ago!!

Must be psycic!!

[quote user="singing canary"]

how come this rumour has just developed..

out of the blue , a new owner?

a new manager first would be a start ..and a couple of players !-(please)

[/quote]

Just wondering the same thing.

I guess all rumours start somewhere.  But I get the gut feeling it''s someone on a wind-up, purely from past experience on here.

Of course I would be happy if this turned out to be true, but until it''s officially announced I will treat it as a) a wind up and b) pure gossip

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]4 Legends are going to form the new management team at ncfc! cant say who, but this is fantastic news. 1 of whom wont surprise you, 1 may surprise you, the other 2 will definately. l just hope this comes off then we can really build for the future.[/quote]1.....You state as fact.

2.....You hope.

Is it a fact or just wishful thinking?

[/quote]

I think he''s hoping it''s a fact [:|]

While I am hopeful of a development like this, a rumor of this magnitude reminds me of one "Shola is in the building."  I am hopeful yet cautious....

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]While I am hopeful of a development like this, a rumor of this magnitude reminds me of one "Shola is in the building."  I am hopeful yet cautious....[/quote]

Me too.

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]4 Legends are going to form the new management team at ncfc! cant say who, but this is fantastic news. 1 of whom wont surprise you, 1 may surprise you, the other 2 will definately. l just hope this comes off then we can really build for the future.[/quote]

Have the shareholders been notified?

Ok, let''s play along for a bit.

FOUR? Does the phrase ''too many cooks'' ring any bells.

So, Robins, Crook, Gunn, Iwan maybe? What a mess. It''s all starting to sound a bit sentimental, a bit like Clough to Derby.

I hope the board do this with their heads not their hearts. All this yellow and green blood nonsense makes me wonder which will rule which in this decision.

If there is any truth in all this, the talk was of a Lee Power led group including Hucks and two others. I do agree, A1, that this yellow/green blood is getting overcooked(!) I would, however, welcome something like this moving the club forward.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Have the shareholders been notified?

[/quote]

Well no one has rung me to ask me! [:O]

So Simon Lappin, Julien Brellier, ian Murray and Dave Strihavka are pooling their resources to buy the Club.

Part of the deal is that they all have to play every week.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Oh dear [:|][/quote]

My head hurts, please send for the doctor, these stories are better than Enid Blyton,

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Oh dear [:|][/quote]

My head hurts, please send for the doctor, these stories are better than Enid Blyton,

[/quote]

Hey fairystories send you to sleep, who needs sleeping pills lol

No disrespect but this is horse****.Unless you can expand on what you know.As others are posting the same thing then you are hardly sworn to secrecy.If I had the info, I would share it.  based on the fact that you could name the four "legends" involved and still not reveal your source, if true.So go on - who are the four - name them or f*** off.[quote user="bringbackchippy"]4 Legends are going to form the new management team at ncfc! cant say who, but this is fantastic news. 1 of whom wont surprise you, 1 may surprise you, the other 2 will definately. l just hope this comes off then we can really build for the future.[/quote]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]No disrespect but this is horse****.Unless you can expand on what you know.As others are posting the same thing then you are hardly sworn to secrecy.If I had the info, I would share it.  based on the fact that you could name the four "legends" involved and still not reveal your source, if true.So go on - who are the four - name them or f*** off.[quote user="bringbackchippy"]4 Legends are going to form the new management team at ncfc! cant say who, but this is fantastic news. 1 of whom wont surprise you, 1 may surprise you, the other 2 will definately. l just hope this comes off then we can really build for the future.[/quote][/quote]Absolutely spot on, what harm would it do to name people but not the source? These people are just spreading rumours with no meat on the bones. I agree tell us or F*** Off

[quote user="Snakepit boys"][quote user="renegade tootsie"]No disrespect but this is horse****.Unless you can expand on what you know.As others are posting the same thing then you are hardly sworn to secrecy.If I had the info, I would share it.  based on the fact that you could name the four "legends" involved and still not reveal your source, if true.So go on - who are the four - name them or f*** off.[quote user="bringbackchippy"]4 Legends are going to form the new management team at ncfc! cant say who, but this is fantastic news. 1 of whom wont surprise you, 1 may surprise you, the other 2 will definately. l just hope this comes off then we can really build for the future.[/quote][/quote]Absolutely spot on, what harm would it do to name people but not the source? These people are just spreading rumours with no meat on the bones. I agree tell us or F*** Off[/quote]I third that one, tell us or fu** off.