Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Knock it off Gunn!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="book end"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

''The players let Roeder down''

No mate, they let the fans down first! you remember them don''t you? they''re the mugs who''ve been paying YOUR inflated wages for years!

[/quote]

By all means, try to get a hate campaign against Gunny going but I think you will find you have very, very, very few supporters. You miserable cumudgeon.

[/quote]

Until he takes us down maybe???

[/quote]

Oh thank god! Smudger is back to save the club once again!

Now that you have once again predicted that we will be going down, I have every confidence that we won''t, beforehand I was actually concerned about Gunn being appointed but you''ve put all my fears at rest. [:D] [:P]

[quote user="Behind These Hazel Eyes"]

its a new manager and a new beginning, lets not get hung up on past issues that dragged us down inthe first place.

[/quote]

True, and have you noticed that even everyday colours are brighter and more vibrant since Rodents left?

[quote user="UEA Canary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="book end"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

No mate, they let the fans down first! you remember them don''t you? they''re the mugs who''ve been paying YOUR inflated wages for years!

[/quote]

By all means, try to get a hate campaign against Gunny going but I think you will find you have very, very, very few supporters. You miserable cumudgeon.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now that you have once again predicted that we will be going down, I have every confidence that we won''t, beforehand I was actually concerned about Gunn being appointed but you''ve put all my fears at rest. [:D] [:P]

[/quote]

What like I was right about Grant and Roeder from day one, but had to listen to the nonsense that you and thousands of others spouted?

Nothing against Gunny, but no manager is going to change things here working under Delia Smith.

Not saying he is defo going to take us down, but I didn''t think Roeder defo would either... Maybe he will, maybe he wont.

Out of interest I think I predicted a lower finish than most at the start of this season (with a 16th place prediction). what did you predict?

PS - I will be amazed if we reach those dizzy heights.

Do not fear, without cash to spend then Gunny will not be manager in 15 months time either (that does not make him a bad manager though).

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="UEA Canary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="book end"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What like I was right about Grant and Roeder from day one, but had to listen to the nonsense that you and thousands of others spouted?

Nothing against Gunny, but no manager is going to change things here working under Delia Smith.

Not saying he is defo going to take us down, but I didn''t think Roeder defo would either... Maybe he will, maybe he wont.

Out of interest I think I predicted a lower finish than most at the start of this season (with a 16th place prediction). what did you predict?

PS - I will be amazed if we reach those dizzy heights.

Do not fear, without cash to spend then Gunny will not be manager in 15 months time either (that does not make him a bad manager though).

[/quote]

I have to say I don''t always agree with you Smudger, but I read and take in with interest what you have to say.

On the above subject I agree that without the money you could have Alex Ferguson managing and we would be in the same boat.  Areas on the pitch need strengthening, Gunny has identified those areas and has put in a list of players to the board, it now rests with them to deliver.

IMHO if we don''t get the players we so desperately need then there is only one place the blame should and will be (for my part) aimed at, and that is our board of directionless.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I don''t always agree with you Smudger, but I read and take in with interest what you have to say.

On the above subject I agree that without the money you could have Alex Ferguson managing and we would be in the same boat.  Areas on the pitch need strengthening, Gunny has identified those areas and has put in a list of players to the board, it now rests with them to deliver.

IMHO if we don''t get the players we so desperately need then there is only one place the blame should and will be (for my part) aimed at, and that is our board of directionless.

[/quote]

Yes, I agree 49, but I''m also including the Ratster in my blaming.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I don''t always agree with you Smudger, but I read and take in with interest what you have to say.

[/quote]

Yes, I agree 49, but I''m also including the Ratster in my blaming.

[/quote]

Oh so am I, that''s why I said last night the problems our team have go way way back before Gunny, Roeder lost the players because his attitude stunk, he also lost the fans for the way he treated us.  Confidence takes time to gain, and can be lost by the way of one or two nast remarks.  Gunny may or may not be the right choice, however, he is instilling players with confidence and just lets them do what they do best, and that''s play football, and what''s more they look as though they are starting to enjoy it now.

[quote user="king of latvia"]

give it a rest you moaning old wiz.

you are one of theses people no matter what happens you will have a moan.

[/quote]

What Wiz [:O]

Never [;)]