Sign in to follow this  
Ex-greenoschin

Things they are a happening!!

[quote user="Ex-greenoschin"]ok here''s one for you Michael Foulger[:P][/quote]So is it just Michael Foulger, or are others involved and if so whom specifically?Pwease ... [:P]

[quote user="timncfc"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="timncfc"]just did not know who he was, not ment to you. i ask a question as aways i got a pissey reply.  [/quote]

lol they are only having funwith ya.

You took the bait [:)]

He''s on the board yes and is a shareholder, along with Roger Mumby -Chairman, Delia Smith - Joint Majority Shareholder, Michael Wynn Jones - Joint Majority shareholder, Neil Doncaster - Chief Executive

[/quote]

i always do. i knew all the rest honest. thanks for that WeAreYellows.  learn something new everyday.

[/quote]

Well I don''t know everything about the club and i''ve supported NCFC for 30 years (only had season ticket for the past 10), so you aren''t alone on not knowing everything lol

[quote user="Ciderkidd"][quote user="Ex-greenoschin"]ok here''s one for you Michael Foulger[:P][/quote]
So is it just Michael Foulger, or are others involved and if so whom specifically?
Pwease ... [:P]
[/quote]

lol it''s like trying to get blood out of a stone

I was only told about MF - something to do with Banham Poultry being sold (when this was I don''t know) but money coming from his share of that- and no I don''t know how much

Wasn''t Foulger the other person at the announcement of Gunn getting the job? There was Munby, Gunn, Deehan and one other. Not sure if we should read anything in to that? How much money are we talking about?

I have been on Banham Poultrys website and Foulger is still MD according to that, if he were to sell the company he would be worth several hundred million although I''d guess he is far wealthier than Delia without selling his business.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

Wasn''t aware it had been sold? If it''s only MF then it wont be much.  I''d hazard a guess at around 2-3 million.

Whoopee[:''(]

[/quote]According to their website, he still heads the firm, but he is supported by 4 executive directors.  They pay him off, learn the ropes and take over when he retires, I guess ?

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"]Wasn''t Foulger the other person at the announcement of Gunn getting the job? There was Munby, Gunn, Deehan and one other. Not sure if we should read anything in to that? How much money are we talking about?[/quote]

Yes, definitely Foulger. You can''t exactly miss him or mistake him. I was wondering if it had something to do with him and his family...

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

Wasn''t aware it had been sold? If it''s only MF then it wont be much.  I''d hazard a guess at around 2-3 million.

[/quote]

2-3 million well spent will go some way to addressing the lack of bodies in the squad - if that money was for just fees then we could do well - Bell £400K, Hoolahan £250K etc. Decent players are available at a decent price! Lita or Evans are available at £1.3M!

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[/quote]

According to their website, he still heads the firm, but he is supported by 4 executive directors.  They pay him off, learn the ropes and take over when he retires, I guess ?
[/quote]

A managing director doesn''t have to be a shareholder. Its quite feasible that he''s sold some or all of his shares but continued as a figurehead.

Interesting - my neighbour is in the poultry trade and is very good friends with Foulger -often gets an invite to his box, but as a scummer he can''t bring himself to go - I''ll ask him if he''s heard anything about him selling up!

[quote user="Stevie Wonder Is A God"]Interesting - my neighbour is in the poultry trade and is very good friends with Foulger -often gets an invite to his box, but as a scummer he can''t bring himself to go - I''ll ask him if he''s heard anything about him selling up![/quote]

Wow! I have a fan.......

Do you live in Stowmarket by any chance?

My guess would be that they are going to issue new shares to enable Foulger to increase his stake in the club and raise funds at the same time, much will depend on how much as to whether it will make a difference on the pitch. If it''s a couple of million that will only serve to subsidise the running of the club for a while, If it''s 10 million then we may be able to get excited for a change.

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"]

[quote user="Stevie Wonder Is A God"]Interesting - my neighbour is in the poultry trade and is very good friends with Foulger -often gets an invite to his box, but as a scummer he can''t bring himself to go - I''ll ask him if he''s heard anything about him selling up![/quote]

Wow! I have a fan.......

Do you live in Stowmarket by any chance?

[/quote]

Maybe!

I''ll let you know when I''ve spoken to him!!!

[quote user="Ex-greenoschin"]

Have heard on pretty good authority that not only will we have a new manager who we will be "pleasantly surprised" by, but a new owner shortly as well.  Paperwork ready and awaiting signatures in both cases.  The new owner is happy with the new manager to be.The person I spoke to says, until signed, they can''t 100% guarantee it will happen, but the intention from all parties is there... Oh happy days!!!! 

No i''m not a binner, a newbie or a wind up merchant, I''ve deliberated on whether to say anything or not for the last 2 hours,It''s not Cullum but I don''t want to say just yet in case  I get myself in trouble, but my source would be "in the know".

You can appreciate the feeling - Having been told something about your Club you want to shout but know it will cause loads of stick!!!

[/quote]

I can''t believe that 15 pages have been dedicated to this drivel, initiated by an attention-seeking buffoon who clearly knows nothing about the proceedings at the Club. WAKE UP, PEOPLE!

I said this about ten pages ago and got shot down....[quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="Ex-greenoschin"]

Have heard on pretty good authority that not only will we have a new manager who we will be "pleasantly surprised" by, but a new owner shortly as well.  Paperwork ready and awaiting signatures in both cases.  The new owner is happy with the new manager to be.The person I spoke to says, until signed, they can''t 100% guarantee it will happen, but the intention from all parties is there... Oh happy days!!!! 

No i''m not a binner, a newbie or a wind up merchant, I''ve deliberated on whether to say anything or not for the last 2 hours,It''s not Cullum but I don''t want to say just yet in case  I get myself in trouble, but my source would be "in the know".

You can appreciate the feeling - Having been told something about your Club you want to shout but know it will cause loads of stick!!!

[/quote]

I can''t believe that 15 pages have been dedicated to this drivel, initiated by an attention-seeking buffoon who clearly knows nothing about the proceedings at the Club. WAKE UP, PEOPLE!

[/quote]

[quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="Ex-greenoschin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He isn''t the only person to post on this subject, bringbackchippy has also heard similar things and considering he called the management team right and has got other things right in the past I think there may be something in this. If not then I''m used to disappointments where NCFC are concerned so it''s no big deal.

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]I said this about ten pages ago and got shot down....

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

What a pair of cocks you both are- attention seeking-hardly.I put on here that something was in the offing purely to give hope- announcements made next day I didn''t want to name names at the time as not comfortable doing it.

I''ve been away for a couple of days, and thought I may as well say M Foulger is meant to be stumping up some money as this came from the same person who told me about Gunny and Crook(didn''t know about Deehan).

The 15 pages you mention is hardly my doing - don''t bother looking it''s not compulsory .

ex-greenoschin... you did mate , thanks for telling us what you knew , some rumours are rubbish , some are spot on ..

yours was spot on , its not fair your taking grief when your telling people something you actually know .

i knew ages ago none of the players liked roeder , why my mate knows them all really well ,considering he was in the youth team for three years , all i got was sh**..!!!!

i would hardly start making it up a rumour about something like that, if it wasnt true... its proven now .. so carry you on.

[quote user="Ex-greenoschin"][quote user="renegade tootsie"]I said this about ten pages ago and got shot down....

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

What a pair of cocks you both are- attention seeking-hardly.I put on here that something was in the offing purely to give hope- announcements made next day I didn''t want to name names at the time as not comfortable doing it.

I''ve been away for a couple of days, and thought I may as well say M Foulger is meant to be stumping up some money as this came from the same person who told me about Gunny and Crook(didn''t know about Deehan).

The 15 pages you mention is hardly my doing - don''t bother looking it''s not compulsory .

[/quote]You were correct in what you predicted was going to happen with management team. Just carry on, It''s always interesting to pop on here from time to time to find out what might be happening at the club. You have obviously got the club at heart and that is the main thing.

Tw*t.[quote user="Ex-greenoschin"][quote user="renegade tootsie"]I said this about ten pages ago and got shot down....[quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="Ex-greenoschin"]

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]Tw*t.[quote user="Ex-greenoschin"][quote user="renegade tootsie"]I said this about ten pages ago and got shot down....[quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="Ex-greenoschin"]

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote][/quote]Tootsie… I''ve taken the liberty of re-writing your signature for you – as you don''t seem to be able to accept what others post in good grace.I am not direct anD passionate, I am just obnoxious about anything regarding NCFC that doesn''t fit it with my take on things, so sod off if you don''t agree with absolutely everything I say.

As this is a forum, you might want to familiarise yourself with what it actually means! So, please read the following:forum |ˈfôrəm|noun ( pl. forums )1 a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged : it will be a forum for consumers to exchange their views on medical research.2 a court or tribunal.3 ( pl. fora |ˈfôrə|) (in an ancient Roman city) a public square or marketplace used for judicial and other business.Thanking you in advance and looking forward to your "exchange" of views - rather than being shot down for having a different one to you.

Ah… hubrisThat should have said, of course:"I am not direct anD passionate, I am just obnoxious about

anything regarding NCFC that doesn''t fit iN with my take on things, so

sod off if you don''t agree with absolutely everything I say.Oh for the want of an edit button when desperately trying to make a point without ending up looking a complete c*ck instead!Still, the point remains the same!

I love it when people think that they''re being really edgy and cool by being the ''kind of person who speaks their mind, even if people don''t like it''... like they''re trying to be Sir Alan Sugar or some such... it takes something special to pull off that type of personality, i.e. having some redeeming features, like a sharp wit... Otherwise, it doesn''t make you edgy or cool... it makes you a cock.I can''t think of any finer example of that than renegade tootsie (other than Shyster, maybe).

Evil Monkey that is 100% correct. Eloquently put! This board does seem to house many of those "i speak my mind so i''m cool c*ck types" for sure! But.......... my feelings are invalid cos i''m not up to 4 figures on my post count!

i read others post with interest, the people who have said things and made sense i tend to read with more interest.

its worth remembering who makes up wild stories,  and not to pay any attension in future,

got to admit though the guy who said regarding the four to come  gunn etc , was spot on.

he did take alot of flack , to his credit he was right,

Indeed, bringbackchippy was spot on and what''s more, was good enough to post it on here so that other''s could find out about the situation. The trouble is, more often than not people are just posting rubbish, disguised as a ''genuine source''. This then leads to people writing everyone''s rumours off as tosh. I don''t have a problem with any of it to be honest, it is after all a football forum and things like that keep it interesting/entertaining.