Sign in to follow this  
Ex-greenoschin

Things they are a happening!!

The only current Premiership manager that meets with other rumours is:Steve Bruce!! But why would he come here? Unless promised major transfer money and wages????!!!!

Well your guess would be as good as mine, we shall soon see.

English prem was my interpretation.

[quote user="Potless Percy "][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Potless Percy "]

Yankee my assumptions are at least as valid as yours.  I could ask you to explain how you arrived at them but I simply can''t be bothered.  I may be right and I may be wrong, and the same applies to you.  Does it really matter?  This is a message board not the Nurumberg War Trials.  Chill out for heavens sake.

[/quote]

I''m chilled Percy. Presumably, we both love our club. Yes, it is a message board. The difference between you and me, however, is that you choose to use it to resort to accusations without substance or explanation. I''m much less inclined to follow that path. If you were a teenager that flounders around with poorly thought out ideas expressed with bad grammar I would not react. However, you''re an intelligent person of the same generation as me influencing the young on this message board with unsubstantiated venom. That''s why I react.  

[/quote]

Are you are suggesting that it is my deliberate intention to corrupt young minds?  Yes or No.

[/quote]

Cat got your tongue all of a sudden?

[quote user="Bassy"]

Well your guess would be as good as mine, we shall soon see.

English prem was my interpretation.

[/quote]I actually believe ex-greenoschin, he at least has some credibility on this board.  Bassy I think you''re just jumping on the bandwagon.

Sorry no, as i said your guess is as good as mine at this time, but i am sure you and myself would have our own thoughts on who would consider a move .

[quote user="Ex-greenoschin"]

My headline was "Things they are a happening" not "here is the name of the new manager" I have told you that I have been told of 2 events happening soon - not just we are getting a new manager.

If it''s alright by you I will stick to my guns (no pun intended) and not betray my customer.

You start getting upset and irritable if you want but again - all I have done is give a "heads up" Ihaven''t come on here to say" look at me" and I''m not interested in gloating should it come off . 

[/quote]

the buyout would no doubt happen regardless... so if Glenn Roeder was in charge would the new buyers have wanted him replaced?

jas :)

ok if thats what you think then thats fine.

I only passed this info on today because  the header has possibly similar tone.

[quote user="Bassy"]

Sorry no, as i said your guess is as good as mine at this time, but i am sure you and myself would have our own thoughts on who would consider a move .

[/quote]Can''t think of any English Prem manager who would give up their job to come and manage a team fighting reegation in the Championship. They would have to be crazy.

Bruce is the obvious connection but I cannot see any way in the world he would leave Wigan at the moment and come to us. Megson is of course ex norwich but again not going to happen. The only other one I could think of would be Roy Hodgson who I believe used to be spotted regularly in the directors box as he is a mate of Delias. Quite why he would leave Fulham though i''m not sure!

Ok forget the City connection, I cannot think of any apart from Kinnear who might come, and him only if he knew that he was not being offered a contract at the end of the season.  No, I don''t buy it I''m afraid.

[quote user="Potless Percy "][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Potless Percy "]

Yankee my assumptions are at least as valid as yours.  I could ask you to explain how you arrived at them but I simply can''t be bothered.  I may be right and I may be wrong, and the same applies to you.  Does it really matter?  This is a message board not the Nurumberg War Trials.  Chill out for heavens sake.

[/quote]

I''m chilled Percy. Presumably, we both love our club. Yes, it is a message board. The difference between you and me, however, is that you choose to use it to resort to accusations without substance or explanation. I''m much less inclined to follow that path. If you were a teenager that flounders around with poorly thought out ideas expressed with bad grammar I would not react. However, you''re an intelligent person of the same generation as me influencing the young on this message board with unsubstantiated venom. That''s why I react.  

[/quote]

Are you are suggesting that it is my deliberate intention to corrupt young minds?  Yes or No.

[/quote]

Only you know what your deliberate intentions are Percy. I can only read what your input is and opine as to the influence I see it having on young minds, such as the ones referred to in another thread walking past Doncaster and Munby from a distance while hurling abuse. 

I too have heard this rumour. Lets just say theres a lot to look forward to at norwich in the near future.

[quote user="Beaker"]I too have heard this rumour. Lets just say theres a lot to look forward to at norwich in the near future.[/quote]We damn well deserve things to look forward to!

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Potless Percy "][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Potless Percy "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Only you know what your deliberate intentions are Percy. I can only read what your input is and opine as to the influence I see it having on young minds, such as the ones referred to in another thread walking past Doncaster and Munby from a distance while hurling abuse. 

[/quote]

My god you really are paranoid.  No point continuing this really.  Get help.

I heard another rumour that we''re going to sign Craig Bellamy. He''s Norwich through and through and he''s going to do a John Obi Mikel in order to join usI''m not one to make up rumours

[quote user="Beaker"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

so annoying

[/quote]

so stop reading after the main text....

So that’s it then, we have new owners with sufficient funds to lure Martin O’Neil away from Villa and a potential and indeed quite likely Champions League spot. 

Saint Martin would comfortably guide mighty Yellows back to safety this season, promotion next season and then a Champions League slot the year after that, hope that sorts it out for everybody. 

Well he did play for us twice and were it not for his ‘issues’ with Honest Bob would have got us promoted that season so as such does have unfinished business