Sign in to follow this  
Ex-greenoschin

Things they are a happening!!

Have heard on pretty good authority that not only will we have a new manager who we will be "pleasantly surprised" by, but a new owner shortly as well.  Paperwork ready and awaiting signatures in both cases.  The new owner is happy with the new manager to be.The person I spoke to says, until signed, they can''t 100% guarantee it will happen, but the intention from all parties is there... Oh happy days!!!! 

No i''m not a binner, a newbie or a wind up merchant, I''ve deliberated on whether to say anything or not for the last 2 hours,It''s not Cullum but I don''t want to say just yet in case  I get myself in trouble, but my source would be "in the know".

You can appreciate the feeling - Having been told something about your Club you want to shout but know it will cause loads of stick!!!

[quote user="Ex-greenoschin"]

Have heard on pretty good authority that not only will we have a new manager who we will be "pleasantly surprised" by, but a new owner shortly as well.  Paperwork ready and awaiting signatures in both cases.  The new owner is happy with the new manager to be.The person I spoke to says, until signed, they can''t 100% guarantee it will happen, but the intention from all parties is there... Oh happy days!!!! 

No i''m not a binner, a newbie or a wind up merchant, I''ve deliberated on whether to say anything or not for the last 2 hours,It''s not Cullum but I don''t want to say just yet in case  I get myself in trouble, but my source would be "in the know".

You can appreciate the feeling - Having been told something about your Club you want to shout but know it will cause loads of stick!!!

[/quote]

Who gave you that information?

[quote user="City Turn Around 2009"][quote user="Ex-greenoschin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Obviously they can''t say, or it would be heads rolling if true.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Ex-greenoschin"]

The person I spoke to says, until signed, they can''t 100% guarantee it will happen

[/quote]

Strange that. [:P]
[/quote]LOL I''ve just re-read what I put and talk about stating the bleedin obvious!! However my emphasis was on the all parties manager and owner have stated their intent.

[/quote]

[/quote]

My money''s on Potless Percy.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="City Turn Around 2009"][quote user="Ex-greenoschin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Obviously they can''t say, or it would be heads rolling if true.

[/quote]No not heads rolling, more betraying a confidence with a customer

[/quote]

[/quote]Back again are you CTA, any news...

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="City Turn Around 2009"][quote user="Ex-greenoschin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Back again are you CTA, any news...
[/quote]

Who is CTA?  A regular on here under another name?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="City Turn Around 2009"][quote user="Ex-greenoschin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Back again are you CTA, any news...[/quote]

[/quote]Just another wind up merchant, with no evidence to back up his claims.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="City Turn Around 2009"][quote user="Ex-greenoschin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Back again are you CTA, any news...[/quote]

[/quote]This guy (City Turnaround)link

[quote user="The Prisoner"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="City Turn Around 2009"][quote user="Ex-greenoschin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

This guy (City Turnaround)

link
[/quote]

Thanks for that, I didn''t recognise the name as a regular poster, which is why I asked.

Seems odd that there are two posters, which I presume don''t know eachother who are stating a similar thing, then the post ties in with what CTA said...........the plot thickens lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="The Prisoner"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="City Turn Around 2009"][quote user="Ex-greenoschin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

link
[/quote]

Thanks for that, I didn''t recognise the name as a regular poster, which is why I asked.

Seems odd that there are two posters, which I presume don''t know eachother who are stating a similar thing, then the post ties in with what CTA said...........the plot thickens lol

[/quote]

I wondered the same thing.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="The Prisoner"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="City Turn Around 2009"][quote user="Ex-greenoschin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

link
[/quote]

[/quote]

I wondered the same thing.

[/quote]

lol not a very trusting lot are we?

Well it does seem odd, unless there are 3 friends who think it''s a good craic to wind us up.

The ''front man'' for the ''takeover'' will be Lee Power then??

Whilst most of us want The Cook out we need to checck and double check the credentials and financial backing for any such consortium.   A certain ''Martin Cambridge'' springs to mind!!

I find it quite amazing that three rumours pop up just after 3 o clock all telling us so much and yet leaving so much to imagination.

Maybe I''m the only one whose slightly cynical I don''t know.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]

I find it quite amazing that three rumours pop up just after 3 o clock all telling us so much and yet leaving so much to imagination.

Maybe I''m the only one whose slightly cynical I don''t know.

[/quote]

No you aren''t alone.

Anyone got shares?  Because I am sure that if the club were being sold then the shareholders would have to be notified, or maybe I have it wrong.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Wind up?.............I think so![/quote]But the OP hasn''t got a track record for wind ups now has he...and he didn''t register today either.  So at least give a little credence to his rumour.