Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Re: To Ms Mellisa Gunn

You have gone too far this time Wiz.

Did you never want the best for your parents or have the undying belief that your dad was the best?

I suppose you feel the whole family is fair game now that BG is in post ?

Idiot!!

Yes I do, but I would not start a facebook petition at such an important point in the clubs history.  It just looks childish.

[quote user="McCanary"]

Did you never want the best for your parents or have the undying belief that your dad was the best?

Idiot!!

[/quote]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Are you proud that you''ve helped blagged your daddy a managers job? I hope you''ll still be happy when it all goes tits up for him and he''s ridiculed!.

[/quote]

idiot!

sorry last stime i checked Melissa Gunn wasn''t on the board of directors...

jas :)

[/quote]

No, you''re the prised idiot jas.

Her facebook stich up was covered by the local media including TV, and in todays National newspapers too. Over 1900 so called ''fans'' backed her daddys appointment..............and you know our board!

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

LOL. I love Red Drawf quotes!!

[/quote]

Was watching it when Wiz made his comments. I thought it was relevant. [:D]
[/quote]

Did you know they are making two new episodes?!!

Well actually it raised his profile hugely in the media who all covered it.If it was started with Gunnys knowledge then is it as genuine and sweet as you lot make out?[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I''m sure the FB group swung it for him. Why don''t you set up a ''Boothroyd In'' group? [;)][/quote]

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

[/quote]Yes but I thought series 7 and 8 were shocking so I''m not looking forward to them.

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]Yes I do, but I would not start a facebook petition at such an important point in the clubs history.  It just looks childish.

[quote user="McCanary"]

Idiot!!

[/quote][/quote]

I hardly think that the few hundred posters on Facebook have swayed the decision.

If you do then maybe you should start one about removing the board??

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Are you proud that you''ve helped blagged your daddy a managers job? I hope you''ll still be happy when it all goes tits up for him and he''s ridiculed!.

[/quote]

idiot!

sorry last stime i checked Melissa Gunn wasn''t on the board of directors...

jas :)

[/quote]

No, you''re the prised idiot jas.

Her facebook stich up was covered by the local media including TV, and in todays National newspapers too. Over 1900 so called ''fans'' backed her daddys appointment..............and you know our board!

[/quote]

Jeez![:D]

MODS!!!

Nothing like picking on a soft target Wiz. 

Despicable.

In any case, you know as well as I do that this was signed and sealed by 4.55pm last Saturday.  Melissa''s input was neither here nor there.

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]Well actually it raised his profile hugely in the media who all covered it.If it was started with Gunnys knowledge then is it as genuine and sweet as you lot make out?[/quote]I imagine it started with his tenure as a member of the backroom staff and was followed up by Saturday''s win. But I''m incredibly perceptive so these things come easily to me. [:P]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]
Well actually it raised his profile hugely in the media who all covered it.

If it was started with Gunnys knowledge then is it as genuine and sweet as you lot make out?

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I''m sure the FB group swung it for him. Why don''t you set up a ''Boothroyd In'' group? [;)]
[/quote][/quote]

Exactly Tootsie![Y]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

[/quote]

Yes but I thought series 7 and 8 were shocking so I''m not looking forward to them.
[/quote]

True but its back to the origional cast and writers.

So he was not given a nod at all before being appointed?This is nonsense, he was well in the frame efore being officaily put in as caretaker and also the campaign on facebook popped up as well, cdramatically raising his profile and making it discussed in a wider context that he could do the job.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="renegade tootsie"]Well actually it raised his profile hugely in the media who all covered it.If it was started with Gunnys knowledge then is it as genuine and sweet as you lot make out?[/quote]I imagine it started with his tenure as a member of the backroom staff and was followed up by Saturday''s win. But I''m incredibly perceptive so these things come easily to me. [:P][/quote]

[quote user="Potless Percy "]

MODS!!!

Nothing like picking on a soft target Wiz. 

Despicable.

In any case, you know as well as I do that this was signed and sealed by 4.55pm last Saturday.  Melissa''s input was neither here nor there.

[/quote]

If she courts publicity for her daddy in the public arena, she must deal with the bad as well.

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]So he was not given a nod at all before being appointed?This is nonsense, he was well in the frame efore being officaily put in as caretaker and also the campaign on facebook popped up as well, cdramatically raising his profile and making it discussed in a wider context that he could do the job.[/quote]I am totally coming to you for gossip the next time I need some. You seem incredibly well informed. [:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]
Well actually it raised his profile hugely in the media who all covered it.

If it was started with Gunnys knowledge then is it as genuine and sweet as you lot make out?

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I''m sure the FB group swung it for him. Why don''t you set up a ''Boothroyd In'' group? [;)]
[/quote][/quote]

Exactly Tootsie![Y]

[/quote]

Have you two noticed that you are the only ones trying to defend this ??/

Speaks volumes to me!

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

This is as tasteless as the meatmarket thread about the girl.   She is a 17 year old sticking up for her Dad for God''s sake.  What is the matter with you.  Have you no shame or pride for that matter?

This is just another angle to have a dig at the Board but having a go and a minor who just loves her Dad is beyond all bounds.  If you must statr repeat threads - after all everyone knows what you think- at least do so with something that gives you a vestage of self respect.  Do you have children ? Grandchildren?

[/quote]

Not when it comes to the well being of our club!

[quote user="walks on water"]

You really are old enough to know better than to post this rubbish wiz.

Lay off a daughter that''s supporting her dad

[/quote]

That''s the trouble with all this internet malarkey.

I''ll bet Bryan and Susan Gunn cringed when he realised what their daughter had done as it does look a bit odd coming from a 17 year old.

That said I would hope that her campaign had no influence whatsoever over the Board''s decision. ??

[/quote]

I''ll bet Bryan and Susan Gunn cringed when he realised what their daughter had done as it does look a bit odd coming from a 17 year old.

That said I would hope that her campaign had no influence whatsoever over the Board''s decision. ??

[/quote]

[/quote]