Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

are you all happy with gun yes/no

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

i want to see the percentage of people who are happy with this appointment. a simple yes for happy or no for not happy is all that is required. i''ll start

NO

[/quote]

Yes

Regardless, he is appointed now and as such the posts based on division are worthless unless a Gunn out protest is going to be organised for the Saints game!

Not my favorite, but, there will be a lot of no''s, and if we get on their backs straight away, and things go wrong we have only ourselves to blame.Has to be a YES. And damn other City fans that say no.

Yes I am.

and if it goes pear shaped I think the hatred will turn straight to the board room this time. Gunny will be looked upon fondly due to his Norwich ties where as Roeder had a poor relationship with the fans

No I think it''s a cop out and a sop to the fans.

Daft enough to keep supporting, old habits die hard. So will wish them well and watch with interest.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Yes (for now)[/quote]

I agree. I think the board have made a good short-term appointment. If Gunn does well for the remainder of the season, by all means give him a contract for another season. If we haven''t made any signifcant improvements or go down, bring someone else in.

Yes - absolutely,At the minute the main thing we need is some stability and a manager who is respected and will get the best out of the current players, because we simply aren''t going to be buying a new squad anytime soon, and it''s hard to argue how much more motivation you can get than having 3 city legends in charge, all of whom are meant to be great people with great attitudes.This could either be a masterstroke by the board, or a total disaster, for the sake of the club and the 3 guys in the hotseats I hope it goes to plan.

Yes. Good appointment till the end of the season, will add stability, with someone who knows the club and it sounds like most of the players wanted him as manager which is a key factor. come the end of the season we will see what happens

I would not be happy with Gunny alone, but having Crook and Deehan working with him (especially Crook), we could be OK...

''Onwards and Upwards''