Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Why Gunn's been appointed.

It does make sense though... we can''t score goals for jack... so let''s put a goalkeeper in charge.

I like Gunny though... and I believe he played alongside Cureton... i''m fully expecting a Cureton goal tomorrow.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Bryan Gunn will not be the next permanent manager of Norwich City.[/quote]

*gasps*

Surely not?? But 1st Wizard says he will, you know, because of his body language in the press conference.

So now who am I supposed to believe? An intelligent person who also has sources close to the club, or some yokel who saw him on the tele?!

[quote user="Mook"]

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Bryan Gunn will not be the next permanent manager of Norwich City.[/quote]

*gasps*

Surely not?? But 1st Wizard says he will, you know, because of his body language in the press conference.

So now who am I supposed to believe? An intelligent person who also has sources close to the club, or some yokel who saw him on the tele?!

[/quote]

It''s a tough one isn''t it.[:|]

[quote user="Mook"]

*gasps*

[/quote]

Calling Pete a yokel is a bit strong Mook![;)]

Seriously, when asked directly by Anglia TV lunchtime, whether he wanted the post full time, he went very vague.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Mook"]

*gasps*

[/quote]

Seriously, when asked directly by Anglia TV lunchtime, whether he wanted the post full time, he went very vague.

[/quote]wow wizard, you truly are a body lanuage expert...explain how the body shows vagueness then, please.ive seen him at carrow rd at a youth match wearing his initialed tracksuit!Norwich city fc may be up shit creek and seemingly clueless, but they cerytainly wouldnt appoint bryan gunn on a permanent basis.end of.For an apparent ncfc conoisseur wiz, you truly are very very very wide of the mark here...

[quote user="nu_matik"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Mook"]

*gasps*

[/quote]

[/quote]

wow wizard, you truly are a body lanuage expert...explain how the body shows vagueness then, please.
ive seen him at carrow rd at a youth match wearing his initialed tracksuit!
Norwich city fc may be up shit creek and seemingly clueless, but they cerytainly wouldnt appoint bryan gunn on a permanent basis.
end of.
For an apparent ncfc conoisseur wiz, you truly are very very very wide of the mark here...

[/quote]

Time will tell nu.[:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="nu_matik"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Mook"]

*gasps*

[/quote]

[/quote]wow wizard, you truly are a body lanuage expert...explain how the body shows vagueness then, please.ive seen him at carrow rd at a youth match wearing his initialed tracksuit!Norwich city fc may be up shit creek and seemingly clueless, but they cerytainly wouldnt appoint bryan gunn on a permanent basis.end of.For an apparent ncfc conoisseur wiz, you truly are very very very wide of the mark here...[/quote]

Time will tell nu.[:|]

[/quote]very true..i never come on ere and make bold statements, unlike yrself, but im very much certain that bryan gunn, as much as he was a childhood hero,will never ever get a permanent manager position. and i doubt he will even be in charge for that many more games after saturday.but as you say..time will tell.i really am worried about the future of the club....iv been a suporter and attending matches since 90/91 and even during the doldrums of ''96 onwards i always saw a way out.right now im actually starting to joing the ''board out,everyone'' out gang.gunn though, will serve a purpose in lifting spirits, and im pertty much certain it was down to him that cureton got his recall...lets just see if jamie can come back and put a few in the netand start a fresh get back on board where he belongs.

[quote user="Michael Starr"]

It does make sense though... we can''t score goals for jack... so let''s put a goalkeeper in charge.[/quote]Yep, that Mike Walker was a crap manager wasn''t he? lol. [:D]

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]Bryan Gunn is in charge for one reason onl - he is the ultimate club yes-man.[/quote]agree wholely......there is no-one else left at the club who has the passion to lift the team up, or has been there long enough to do the job.

That said, i reckon a team of gunn, goss and  captain canary would work wonders in the dressing room and on the touchline...:)

FFS get a grip people.The amount of s  h  i    t gunny is getting is way out of order.The guy is a city LEGEND, and deserves a little more respect and credibility than some people are giving him.He didnt have to step into the breach in this SHOCKING situation, but he has.Its a loose loose situation for him, you must be able to see that.But still he has stood tall, once again for NCFC.Cut the guy some slack and show him some fu***** respect.Just what did some of you guys expect.Some, no most, were so quick to enter party mode at the sacking of roeder, that clearly you forgot just what a boardroom we have.There was never a plan A, they just knew roader had lost the players, this is all starting to get a little repetative, third manager in a row that players have managed to get shot of.Gunny could very very easly said no to leading the team out next game.He is doing it for the club he loves and doesnt deserve the pish taking he is getting here.

[quote user="the1englishman"]FFS get a grip people.The amount of s  h  i    t gunny is getting is way out of order.The guy is a city LEGEND, and deserves a little more respect and credibility than some people are giving him.He didnt have to step into the breach in this SHOCKING situation, but he has.Its a loose loose situation for him, you must be able to see that.But still he has stood tall, once again for NCFC.Cut the guy some slack and show him some fu***** respect.Just what did some of you guys expect.Some, no most, were so quick to enter party mode at the sacking of roeder, that clearly you forgot just what a boardroom we have.There was never a plan A, they just knew roader had lost the players, this is all starting to get a little repetative, third manager in a row that players have managed to get shot of.Gunny could very very easly said no to leading the team out next game.He is doing it for the club he loves and doesnt deserve the pish taking he is getting here.[/quote]very very well said...

[quote user="nu_matik"][quote user="the1englishman"]FFS get a grip people.The amount of s  h  i    t gunny is getting is way out of order.The guy is a city LEGEND, and deserves a little more respect and credibility than some people are giving him.He didnt have to step into the breach in this SHOCKING situation, but he has.Its a loose loose situation for him, you must be able to see that.But still he has stood tall, once again for NCFC.Cut the guy some slack and show him some fu***** respect.Just what did some of you guys expect.Some, no most, were so quick to enter party mode at the sacking of roeder, that clearly you forgot just what a boardroom we have.There was never a plan A, they just knew roader had lost the players, this is all starting to get a little repetative, third manager in a row that players have managed to get shot of.Gunny could very very easly said no to leading the team out next game.He is doing it for the club he loves and doesnt deserve the pish taking he is getting here.[/quote]very very well said...[/quote]Thanks mate.My sig has never held more weight than now, is how iam starting to see some "fans" on here.

Well said, Gunn knows football inside out, but more importantly he has the respect of the players and the fans. His job is to motivate and inspire both the team and the fans through this period while the board makes the decision on who comes in long term. Good luck Gunny I say.

[quote user="the1englishman"]FFS get a grip people.
The amount of s  h  i    t gunny is getting is way out of order.
The guy is a city LEGEND, and deserves a little more respect and credibility than some people are giving him.
He didnt have to step into the breach in this SHOCKING situation, but he has.
Its a loose loose situation for him, you must be able to see that.
But still he has stood tall, once again for NCFC.
Cut the guy some slack and show him some fu***** respect.
Just what did some of you guys expect.
Some, no most, were so quick to enter party mode at the sacking of roeder, that clearly you forgot just what a boardroom we have.
There was never a plan A, they just knew roader had lost the players, this is all starting to get a little repetative, third manager in a row that players have managed to get shot of.
Gunny could very very easly said no to leading the team out next game.
He is doing it for the club he loves and doesnt deserve the pish taking he is getting here.
[/quote]

Agree, he is a legend and deserves some respect.

I think gunny should get the biggest cheer of the season when he walks out on saturday!hope so...i hope the boo boys dont forget that we need lifting and if the board need booing, its should be afterwards/before and possibly a few eggs at wynnjones/smiths car...*

*all egs thrown at own risk, and should definately be free range,corn fed chicken eggs.

[quote user="nu_matik"]I think gunny should get the biggest cheer of the season when he walks out on saturday!
hope so...
i hope the boo boys dont forget that we need lifting and if the board need booing, its should be afterwards/before and possibly a few eggs at wynnjones/smiths car...*

*all egs thrown at own risk, and should definately be free range,corn fed chicken eggs.

[/quote]Well I will be standing and giving him a cheer and thats for sure. I bet my son and grandson will be doing the same!

I will stand if I can, and will sing and clap for him.  He joked about running up and headbutting the corssbar like he used to, but said he might get banned lol.  Go on Gunny double dare ya[:)]  

Evil Grin And Eyebrow Raising

Even if we beat Barnsley 14-0 tomorrow Bryan Gunn will not get the job on a permanent basis.

That''s not a dig at the man himself, just the plain honest truth.

Though no doubt, if we DID win 14-0 tomorrow, Wizzy would be the first one on here saying he should get the job.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

I will stand if I can, and will sing and clap for him.  He joked about running up and headbutting the corssbar like he used to, but said he might get banned lol.  Go on Gunny double dare ya[:)]  

Evil Grin And Eyebrow Raising

[/quote] i put a big post on my facebook about gunny trying for the

crossbar..im not sure if i could handle it if he did. i might just

spontaneously combust in pure joy..

[quote user="jetstream"]Even if we beat Barnsley 14-0 tomorrow Bryan Gunn will not get the job on a permanent basis.

That''s not a dig at the man himself, just the plain honest truth.

Though no doubt, if we DID win 14-0 tomorrow, Wizzy would be the first one on here saying he should get the job.[/quote]true..and we''d all have to cyber kiss his stinking wizard feet.

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]Utter sh*t as usual.  Gunny will lift the crowd for one/two games so no problem with that.  Also he is on a wage at the club so what does it matter if he is cheap or not for a couple of games?

There is no way he would want or get the manageers job and only a fool would think it.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

He''s dead cheap for starters, and maybe our dim board believe that the fans won''t boo or turn on a City legend.

I also believe that should we beat Barnsley this Saturday, they will appoint him full time. Believe me, they are that clueless, wanting Worthless has proved that!

Gunny full time would make the charge of the Light Brigade seem like a good idea, City desperatley need an experienced manager inplace quickly, Gunn has zero management skills, let alone Championship management experience.

Finally.............dear God, please make this all stop![:''(]

[/quote][/quote]

Totally agree RT. More hysterical dribbling from the Lunatic from Lowestoft.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

He''s dead cheap for starters, and maybe our dim board believe that the fans won''t boo or turn on a City legend.

I also believe that should we beat Barnsley this Saturday, they will appoint him full time. Believe me, they are that clueless, wanting Worthless has proved that!

Gunny full time would make the charge of the Light Brigade seem like a good idea, City desperatley need an experienced manager inplace quickly, Gunn has zero management skills, let alone Championship management experience.

Finally.............dear God, please make this all stop![:''(]

[/quote]

I agree lets get on our high horse, find the bold button for something that hasn''t yet happened.  I am also annoyed that we lost on Saturday.....oh wait we havent played yet.

You miserable bugger!! [:P]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Michael Starr"]

It does make sense though... we can''t score goals for jack... so let''s put a goalkeeper in charge.[/quote]Yep, that Mike Walker was a crap manager wasn''t he? lol. [:D]

[/quote]

But unlike Gunny Lapps, the God called Mike Walker was a qualified coach!

[quote user="jetstream"]Even if we beat Barnsley 14-0 tomorrow Bryan Gunn will not get the job on a permanent basis. That''s not a dig at the man himself, just the plain honest truth. Though no doubt, if we DID win 14-0 tomorrow, Wizzy would be the first one on here saying he should get the job.[/quote]

What? Moi? [;)]