Sign in to follow this  
National express super guard

slience from the board

having just read another thread I realised that the board are very quiet. if they truly believed roeder is their man why don''t they say it? why don''t they say results need to improve? why don''t they try and sympathise with the fans?I thought the club was fan friendly and transparent. at the minute it appears roeder is in charge of the board and they''re too scared to say anything

[quote user="National express super guard "]having just read another thread I realised that the board are very quiet. if they truly believed roeder is their man why don''t they say it? why don''t they say results need to improve? why don''t they try and sympathise with the fans?
I thought the club was fan friendly and transparent. at the minute it appears roeder is in charge of the board and they''re too scared to say anything
[/quote]

They haven''t said anything because they have not had previous experience with the England team.........

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Because they are thick prats![:@][/quote]

I think this sums up a complex issue very quickly!lol!

Yes, it is time to speak to us, tell us how long Glenn has to tuen it around or whether we have any money to spend or just a quick hello would be nice!!

[quote user="National express super guard "]having just read another thread I realised that the board are very quiet. if they truly believed roeder is their man why don''t they say it? why don''t they say results need to improve? why don''t they try and sympathise with the fans?
I thought the club was fan friendly and transparent. at the minute it appears roeder is in charge of the board and they''re too scared to say anything
[/quote]

Good point super guard, in all honesty how they haven''t sacked Roeder yet is beyond me but i wish they would come out and give the fans their thoughts on our very bad league position and what they are doing to improve it!!