Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Could The Next 8 Days Determine Roeder, And Our Future?

I think i''m right in saying we have 3 home games in a row now, one being Charlton cup match. If we lose all 3, Roeder has to go and not one person should be able to argue against that realistically.If we win all 3, which has to be an expectation considering how poorly we are doing in the league, and how desperate we are for points; i think we have to stick with Roeder, or at least, the board will intend too - despite any personal opinions of him.If it''s a mixture of results, most fans probably won''t be happy. However, i can see the board sticking with Roeder, and it will result in us probably going down, with or without him.All i''m saying is, the next 3 games can be absolutely vital. Not only for player and fan confidence, but a cup run and a possible 6 points would leave us in a far more optimistic mood. Opinions?

If we lose the next 2 home games then we''ll be sitting in the bottom 3 and then the board will be forced to act, even so it''ll be some kind of special person to get us out of this mess.

Not the next 8 days - Tuesday, Saturday are home games, maybe away on the 20th for the FA Cup round 4 (hmm) and then the 27th Jan is Southampton at home.If we don''t win the next two games, I think that will be that for Roeder.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Not the next 8 days - Tuesday, Saturday are home games, maybe away on the 20th for the FA Cup round 4 (hmm) and then the 27th Jan is Southampton at home.If we don''t win the next two games, I think that will be that for Roeder.[/quote]Oh right, thanks for the correction [:)]I wonder what was making me think we had 3 in a row [:S]