Sign in to follow this  
vendy18

money and roeder

people keep saying roeder does not have mpney and does not have the backing of the bored etc. but hang one 1 minute.

david bell cost us   £600,000 

Wes Hoolahan cost us  £250,000.

Dejan Stefanovic cost us round £400,000   fee is undisclosed tho.

plus his 5 loan signings. they also cost money. so just say for the 6 loans   £400,000 ish  for all 6

lita was paided for by that guy. sorry i cant remember his name.

so that brings around £1.65million pounds roeder has spend this season.

so the bored have backed him and he has sunk the club more!!!???!!!!!

do the bored need anymore prove that they need to sack him????

bthe david bell fee i am getting from the pinkun website. i belive it is lower as well. Dejan Stefanovic fee i am guess so sorry if that is wrong. but still its alot of money!!!!

Both wrong:

“Hoolahan cost £200,000 and they cost more than that when you try to buy players out of the Conference. For his ability, when he''s on song, £200,000 is cheap,” said Roeder.

“Clingan didn''t cost us a penny and is now worth proper money, and with Bell, you wouldn''t entertain bids that were anywhere around the £400,000 we paid for him, so there''s huge profit in those two players.”

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"]I believe the figures for bell and stefanovic are incorrect. They are all undisclosed but i thought the stefanovic deal was with a nominal fee and bell was less than 600k or at least not 600k has been paid.
[/quote]

Correct. Roeder was quoted the other day (can''t be bothered to find it). He said Hoolahan was 200k + Gilks and Bell was 400k

"the david bell fee i am getting from the pinkun website"

Usually the fees quoted in the press are the maximum that is paid if all clauses are met.  It''s like when Walcott moved to Arsenal, the press called it a £15m move.  It actually turned out to be about £5m + extras.

More recently, Defoe to Spurs.  It has been quoted that the transfer is £15/16m.  However, Spurs have to report any transaction over £10m to the stock exchange.  There has been no announcement, which indicates that the initial payment was less than £10m - I guess the rest is dependant upon appearances, Europe, cup wins, etc. 

Going back to City transfers, I doubt that we have paid the whole of the fees quoted in the press.