Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

The crowd on Tuesday - NCFC board take note!!

Someone told me yesterday that it was in the paper that we have only sold 5,000 tickets for Tuesday night''s replay. If that is the case it is sending a very loud and clear message. IMHO the board can expect more of the same next season if they don''t get us out of this mess!

I heard that as well!

I certainly expect it to be our worst crowd for a competitive fixture for sometime which is an indication of where we are at present and that Roeder has to be removed ASAP! 

I think many fans are only continuing going to home games cause of their season ticket!

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Someone told me yesterday that it was in the paper that we have only sold 5,000 tickets for Tuesday night''s replay. If that is the case it is sending a very loud and clear message. IMHO the board can expect more of the same next season if they don''t get us out of this mess!
[/quote]

Charlton up to yesterday had sold 35 and Barnsley on Saturday had sold 10.

I expect there are free tickets being dished out left, right and centre in an effort to swell the numbers. i don''t like seeing us get a poor crowd but at the end of the day if its gets the message accross then maybe a humiliating crowd for what is ultimately a fairly meaningless game would get a few people''s attention.

was undecided weather to go or not, when i got home tuesday my ticket was in my house, damm that auto pay cup scheme

When I bought my tickets yesterday, it looked like on the lads PC that most of the Jarrold had been sold out.

So unless all of the other stands are empty, I doubt we will get any less than 20k on Tuesday night. Tickets are cheaper than usual.

I''m not going, been to Charlton and Sheff Utd and both have been awful so I cant be bothered with another tenner for the replay.

Yes, if your physique does not represent that of a typical teenager, they may question your age!