Mister Positive

E MAIL TO DONCASTER

Don''t think he will even acknowledge this one but lets see what happens

GMX

Subject:  decline of Norwich City FC
To:neild@ncfc-canaries.co.uk
Date:01/10/09 06:35 pm

Hi Neil

Yet another poor result, one win in ten now. How much longer are the directors of this club going to take the loyalty of us season ticket holders for granted?

We, as you know are still getting 23000 + at every home game, loyal, hard working, and honest supporters spending their hard earned money in these very difficult times. What are we given in return? dire football, a manager who treats us with what is verging on contempt, and a board that says nothing, I for one have had enough, someone at the club needs to show us that they have backbone.

The atmosphere at the next home game is not going to be pleasant, unless something can be done to show that the club has some ambition, and a desire to keep us in the championship.

Prudence with ambition needs to go out of the window, the board needs to take a punt, if they can''t then they need to step down and pass the club on to someone who can get us out of this mess which is of the boards own making.

Best Wishes

Darren

Hmm... I was expecting something much more positive.

When I readPrudence with ambition needs to go out of the window, the board needs to take a punt,

I was hoping this would be the first two lines of a poem about Roeder.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Hmm... I was expecting something much more positive.

When I read

Prudence with ambition needs to go out of the window,
the board needs to take a punt,

[/quote]

Maybe it should have been the board needs to go out via the window

When I readPrudence with ambition needs to go out of the window, the board needs to take a punt,

I was hoping this would be the first two lines of a poem about Roeder.[/quote][:D][:D]Difficult to find a word that rhymes with window.

[quote user="The Prisoner"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Hmm... I was expecting something much more positive.

When I read

[/quote]

[:D][:D]

Difficult to find a word that rhymes with window.
[/quote]and not leave our beloved NC in limbo

How come the letter is signed Darren, I thought that Mr Positve was the poster who was initially involved with the Kitty and was called Iain Walpole?

Confused.com

[quote user="cityangel"]

How come the letter is signed Darren, I thought that Mr Positve was the poster who was initially involved with the Kitty and was called Iain Walpole?

Confused.com

[/quote]

he uses many different names.. so that these companies can hire him to never attend meetings... ;)

jas :)

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="The Prisoner"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Hmm... I was expecting something much more positive.

I was hoping this would be the first two lines of a poem about Roeder.[/quote][:D][:D]Difficult to find a word that rhymes with window.[/quote]cos Roeder is a dildo[/quote]

Dear Darren

Thank you for your email.  To be honest I could not give a toss, as I am a director in another company so I have another income.  You can bleat all you like, nothing is going to change and we know it because unlike other clubs our fans have not got the guts to stand up and say enough is enough.

Please crawl back into your little Norfolk hovel and be quiet there''s a good boy.

Neil

When I read

Let''s do something radical

and sign Kenny Lunt

[/quote]

[quote user="cityangel"]

Confused.com

[/quote]

CA this guy has had so many logins he clearly has a severe identity problem.  He probably struggles to recognise himself in a mirror.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Confused.com

[/quote]

Sorry CA no great mystery for you, my son Darren was on the computer and typed it out for me.

CA this guy has had so many logins he clearly has a severe identity problem.  He probably struggles to recognise himself in a mirror.

Oh so very funny.......not,

How about concerntrating on the balls up being made at our club than making stupid snide comments about me.

[quote user="renegade tootsie"]

Dear Darren

Thank you for your email.  To be honest I could not give a toss, as I am a director in another company so I have another income.  You can bleat all you like, nothing is going to change and we know it because unlike other clubs our fans have not got the guts to stand up and say enough is enough.

Please crawl back into your little Norfolk hovel and be quiet there''s a good boy.

Neil

[/quote]

i knew you were Doncaster all along!

jas :)