Sign in to follow this  
Destort

"No One Loves a Fight More Than Me"

There are the words that will damn us to league 1. I cannot help but think this just slams of arrogance and plain ignorance. I''m glad he enjoys a fight considering we''re having to scrap even against the lowest teams.

hahah exactly. im pretty sure at around about 3.02pm on a saturday afternoon there all already quite a few city fans who could happily give him a fight.

The problem i have with it most of all is that it now seems to be Roeder''s personal crusade, not about Norwich City FC.

Roeder Out...... Huckerby, Cureton, Spillane, Martin, Jarvis, Drury etc. IN.........Bet they would all give him a good fight.Boy Mr. EGO really knows how to demolish a half decent team. The sooner he goes the better.The board sadly got it wrong. He must have forged his own C.V.Neil Adams as caretaker would see us out of this mess. Couldn''t do any worse.

Did he enjoy the relegation fight with West Ham when he managed to relegate a team including the likes of Joe Cole?

[quote user="Markymark"]Roeder Out...... Huckerby, Cureton, Spillane, Martin, Jarvis, Drury etc. IN.........Bet they would all give him a good fight.

Boy Mr. EGO really knows how to demolish a half decent team. The sooner he goes the better.

The board sadly got it wrong. He must have forged his own C.V.

Neil Adams as caretaker would see us out of this mess. Couldn''t do any worse.[/quote]

Yep Neil Adams would do a job. Anybody but Roeder.

[quote user="Markymark"]Roeder Out...... Huckerby, Cureton, Spillane, Martin, Jarvis, Drury etc. IN.........Bet they would all give him a good fight.Boy Mr. EGO really knows how to demolish a half decent team. The sooner he goes the better.The board sadly got it wrong. He must have forged his own C.V.Neil Adams as caretaker would see us out of this mess. Couldn''t do any worse.[/quote]Silly post, quite how those players constitute a good team is beyond me. If we had Jarvis and Spillane in the team, and Neil Adams as manager..... I would quite possibly end it all.As for ''forging'' his CV, wikipedia tells you all you need to know about how shit roeder is.