Sign in to follow this  
Blainsey

If Roeder went would the new guy get Hucks back....?

What do you think....would be a massive PR coup for anyone coming in and I think he could do a very good job at this level. I would imagine that he knows the clubs financial straits and may not even want a big salary.

Roeder out, new guy in, Hucks in on a free.

God I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Amen Wiz.

Regardless of whether Hucks can ''cut it''...it would still be a massive lift for the club if he came back. Remember when Fleck/Dion returned......or had Worthy resigned Sutton.

It was ridiculous letting Huicks go in the 1st place and now we''ve got Roeder bemoaning our lack of options up front?

I''d be happy for starters just to rid of the idiot Roeder who regardless of the lack of funds has been the instigator of most of our problems!

But if that meant that Hucks could comeback then even better!

RoederOUT!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

It was ridiculous letting Huicks go in the 1st place and now we''ve got Roeder bemoaning our lack of options up front?

I''d be happy for starters just to rid of the idiot Roeder who regardless of the lack of funds has been the instigator of most of our problems!

But if that meant that Hucks could comeback then even better!

RoederOUT!

[/quote]Agreed. It''s almost like killing your best friend and then complaining about having no one to talk to about it.

Getting Hucks back  in a yellow shirt would be great. I can''t see it happening. Hucks is going to be massive in the MLS this year - a goal machine. The season out here starts in ten weeks and when it does I expect Hucks to be even bigger news than he was when he arrived mid way through last season.. You can even get Hucks bobble heads out here for goodness sake!!!!! The only good news for me is that my son and I can get to watch him when San Jose come to Colorado to play the Rapids.

Whats the betting that if Roeder was sacked this week, Hucks would somehow get involved in the club and buy himself out of his San Jose contract.

Cmon Hucks you know you and Mr Moore would like to lead a hostile takeover. [:)]

wouldnt a new manager bring in his own players and not who the fans wanted?

saying that if you sacked roeder

the board could try to win several fans over by going in for hucks before you appoint a new manager