Sign in to follow this  
jeagle

Ched rumour

Not sure if I should start this cos I know what majority of people on here will say BUT a female friend of mine is a friend of Cheds (from his time here) and they are friends on facebook.

She said they spoke yesterday and he mentioned that he could be coming back. She said he said he didnt know when (if at all) it will happen, but it goes to show that they are in some sort of talks.

I guess a lot will depend on if Man City want to loan him out again and any other offers they get. One sunday newspaper said Celtic were interested in a loan-to-buy deal and Ched would score goals for fun in the Scottish league.

[quote user="olej"]"and they are friends on facebook." Well it must be true then if theyre facebook friends[/quote]

Well its a pretty easy way to keep in contact with friends, if you have any?

I''m not arguing, I''m simply passing on something I have heard. Don''t shoot the messenger pal.

[quote user="eagle"]

a female friend of mine is a friend of Cheds (from his time here) and they are friends on facebook.

She said they spoke yesterday and he mentioned that he could be coming back. She said he said he didnt know when (if at all) it will happen, but it goes to show that they are in some sort of talks.

[/quote]

Coming back down for a night out on town.  He''s fed up with getting slagged off in Manchester nightclubs cos'' he keeps getting in the way as punters want to talk to the 3 R''s; Ronaldo, Rooney & Robinho.  At least in Norwich he gets treated as some kind of hero.