Sign in to follow this  
ndhscanary

Attendance for Tomorrow night

Does anyone know roughly how many tickets we have sold for the charlton match?

I have to say i cant see us getting anymore than 1500 in especaly with the ridiculous £15 that they are charging for tickets. Also they were advertising on radio broadland(or whatever its called now) the other day so im guessing by that, that they havvnt sold many tickets as they dont normally advertise like that

[quote user="ndhscanary"]

Does anyone know roughly how many tickets we have sold for the charlton match?

I have to say i cant see us getting anymore than 1500 in especaly with the ridiculous £15 that they are charging for tickets. Also they were advertising on radio broadland(or whatever its called now) the other day so im guessing by that, that they havvnt sold many tickets as they dont normally advertise like that

[/quote]

I assume you meant 15,000?

I reckon will be between 16,000 and 17,000, will be very cold too!

Kids 4 a quid though.

There''ll be loads of teens who have bought tickets just because it''s £1. I''m guessing at about 18,000, by no means a full house.

[quote user="olej"]its a chance for people to come along and boo roeder, fingers crossed its the last time we see him. Surely thats a big enough reason to go?[/quote]

I can''t wait for the anti Roedernowhere fest!

Seriously yes I agree that I  hope its the last time we see him at Carrow Rd but I''d doubt it!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

just booked my tickets for myself and my boy...am i mad???? lol

row c just behind the dugout...will be giving roeder some stick :-)

[/quote]

As will many others if the result goe''s the other way, I will cheer the team on but if we lose I can see the Roeder and Delia  out chants being at very high volume. 

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

just booked my tickets for myself and my boy...am i mad???? lol

row c just behind the dugout...will be giving roeder some stick :-)

[/quote]

As will many others if the result goe''s the other way, I will cheer the team on but if we lose I can see the Roeder and Delia  out chants being at very high volume. 

[/quote]lets hope so..it needs to happen

I have concessionary tickets for myself and two of my children.  How you say "cheap as chips"  [:D]

Prince Harry is a prat!  [:@]

I have concessionary tickets for myself and two of my children.  How you say "cheap as chips"  [:D]

Prince Harry is a prat!  [:@]

[quote user="olej"]its a chance for people to come along and boo roeder, fingers crossed its the last time we see him. Surely thats a big enough reason to go?[/quote]

Er, no, actually. So, you think if Roeder gets booed, and sacked, that by some miracle a couple of strikers and a centre half will appear, as if by magic? Perhaps the Board will buy it from the remainder of the money that they use to pay off his contract? Jesus! We''ve got no money, so let''s spend about 600k sacking Roeder shall we?

3 Managers in 3 years, but the same crap Board, now what could the problem be?????????

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

Er, no, actually. So, you think if Roeder gets booed, and sacked, that by some miracle a couple of strikers and a centre half will appear, as if by magic? Perhaps the Board will buy it from the remainder of the money that they use to pay off his contract? Jesus! We''ve got no money, so let''s spend about 600k sacking Roeder shall we?

3 Managers in 3 years, but the same crap Board, now what could the problem be?????????

[/quote]as i agree with u BB..but were is the new investment coming from if the board decides to up and leave??

When we played Barnet in the Coca Cola Cup at the start of last season we got 13,971. That game was £10, not sure what it was for kids, maybe £5.

I think it will be 15,000+.

Maybe its a chance to play some or maybe more than some of the youth team get the crowd behind the team and maybe show that Roeder is happy to take a risk in a competition that few people seem bothered about these days and save some legs for Saturday

[quote user="Tim"]Maybe its a chance to play some or maybe more than some of the youth team get the crowd behind the team and maybe show that Roeder is happy to take a risk in a competition that few people seem bothered about these days and save some legs for Saturday[/quote]It was only last week they were saying the Cup is what we would be fighting for... so surely he will put out our strongest team??Oops, forgot..this is Roedent..we will ahve our under 16''s loli would be going if it wasn''t for AVIVA... working... bah humbug!

if lots of season ticket holders have decided not to bother it can only be a good thing, as it means that fans who cant normally get tickets can go.

so it should be a much better atmosphere regardless of the attendance.