Sign in to follow this  
Arturo Lupoli

NO CHED EVANS

[quote user="Arturo Lupoli"]i have spoken to ched evans and he syas he is not coming back but he wants to!

there you go!

believe me or not![/quote]Sorry not unless i have a signed copy of the letter lol

[quote user="Arturo Lupoli"]i have spoken to ched evans and he syas he is not coming back but he wants to!

there you go!

believe me or not![/quote]Sorry, I must have missed your tenure as chief scout.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

i have spoken to C.Ronaldo...he said he crashed his car because he wanted to drive the bently home :-)

[/quote]

mock me all you like but im only saying you dont have to believe me

To be fair though, there''s a pretty high chance he won''t be coming back, so you''re almost guaranteed to be right! It''s a kind of ''reverse psychology rumour'' deal!

[quote user="Arturo Lupoli"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

i have spoken to C.Ronaldo...he said he crashed his car because he wanted to drive the bently home :-)

[/quote] mock me all you like but im only saying you dont have to believe me[/quote]im not mocking...just having some fun...i would say WITHOUT speaking to ched its very unlikey he will be coming back,,,ITS LIKE SAYING..."i have spoken to dion and he said"im not coming out of retirement" if u get my drift!

Your just trying to get credit for what will happen anyway, we all know Ched wont come back, even on loan, there are a lot of teams that are better than us that might want him, even lower prem teams (well Man.city arnt very high, but you know what i mean) this whole thread was piontless

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]To be fair though, there''s a pretty high chance he won''t be coming back, so you''re almost guaranteed to be right! It''s a kind of ''reverse psychology rumour'' deal! [/quote]its like saying i want to sleep with kylieits true. but it wont happenwe know ched wants to play, but we know he wont come here again...

[quote user="missing in action"][quote user="Clipped Canary"]To be fair though, there''s a pretty high chance he won''t be coming back, so you''re almost guaranteed to be right! It''s a kind of ''reverse psychology rumour'' deal!
[/quote]
its like saying i want to sleep with kylie
its true. but it wont happen

we know ched wants to play, but we know he wont come here again...
[/quote]dont shatter my dreams!!!!!! lol