Sign in to follow this  
DONT REMEMBER YOUR TENURE AS ENGLAND MANAGER

Could Roeder be gone tomorrow

Could defeat against Charlton make his position untenable?

At first it appeared that Roeder had learned from his past mistakes and experiences and up until the end of January 2008, he had done an amazing job. However life it appears has not taught our Glen anything as we are staring at the abyss that is League One. Past mistakes have resurfaced as the pressure begins to mount. As good as a coach as he is undoubtedly is, a manger he is not. I feel an intresting 24 to 48 hours will develop; hopefully in the best interests of Norwich City football club.

[quote user="DIZNAZZA HIZLOMEZ"]

At first it appeared that Roeder had learned from his past mistakes and experiences and up until the end of January 2008, he had done an amazing job. However life it appears has not taught our Glen anything as we are staring at the abyss that is League One. Past mistakes have resurfaced as the pressure begins to mount. As good as a coach as he is undoubtedly is, a manger he is not. I feel an intresting 24 to 48 hours will develop; hopefully in the best interests of Norwich City football club.

[/quote]1 would hope so...but with the board we have ummmm i doubt it

would love to wake up wednesday morning and read the head lines..glen roeder has been sacked as ncfc manager

His position is already untenable but being as arrogant as he is (and he doesn''t make mistakes) he stated at a press conference that he is up for the "relegation dogfight". So its now up to the Board to save the season and get rid of him as soon as possible.

no he wont... we cant afford to sack him and he is too arrogant to resign... he is here till his contract expires...

jas :)

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="DIZNAZZA HIZLOMEZ"]

would love to wake up wednesday morning and read the head lines..glen roeder has been sacked as ncfc manager

[/quote]

would much rather wake up to this headline - NCFC Board ousted as new investor promises to spend money where it is needed ON THE TEAM!

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="DIZNAZZA HIZLOMEZ"]

[/quote]

would much rather wake up to this headline - NCFC Board ousted as new investor promises to spend money where it is needed ON THE TEAM!

[/quote]and the new investor is wanting to bring in his/her own manager....wouldnt that be greeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaatttttttttt

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

no he wont... we cant afford to sack him and he is too arrogant to resign... he is here till his contract expires...

jas :)

[/quote]

Spot on, wont happen!

Defeat tomorrow and Saturday would make his position ''untenable''!

How much can he be earning? £10k a week max? Grant had some sort of clause whereby he didn''t get a big pay off if it went wrong, surely they did the same with Roeder![*-)]

He wont go after a cup game, maybe after 3 or 4 more defeats in the forthcoming games in the League, by which time it will be too late.

Saw him on Anglia tonight. Didn''t look his usual confident self.

Could be his days are really numbered. Come on board, or even better investor(s). Let''s go!!

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Saw him on Anglia tonight. Didn''t look his usual confident self. Could be his days are really numbered. Come on board, or even better investor(s). Let''s go!![/quote]

Agreed, saw him myself, looked a bit like a child about to cry, add that to his celebration  when we scored aginst the scum, second childhood setting in?

[quote user="DIZNAZZA HIZLOMEZ"]

[/quote]

No, but if they lose too Charlton and then Barnsley Rodent will  be gone by early evening on Saturday.  

[quote user="Titanic"]

No, but if they lose too Charlton and then Barnsley Rodent will  be gone by early evening on Saturday.  

[/quote]

That seems a more likely scenario to be honest.

I hope so, but losing tomorrow would be a blessing and wont see him sacked. We are playing for the right to lose at Sheff Utd with our threadbare squad, and an insult to the memory of the 59ers. The next home game is crucial. We cant afford not sack Roeder.