Sign in to follow this  
MisterCarrow

Look at the main picture on the homepage

Do you think those stewards did us a favour and chucked Sibierski off that stretcher deliberately so he wouldn''t waste anymore of our time and money, I know he was injured when got on the stretcher but to throw him off to finish the job properly was cunning!!!

[quote user="MisterCarrow"]Do you think those stewards did us a favour and chucked Sibierski off that stretcher deliberately so he wouldn''t waste anymore of our time and money, I know he was injured when got on the stretcher but to throw him off to finish the job properly was cunning!!!
[/quote]

Reminds me of that classic Simpson''s episode where Homer tries to skateboard over Springfield Gorge.  He gets pulled up on a stretcher then the ambulance crashes into a tree and he falls out, back down the gorge and the stretcher lands on his head.  Maybe that inspired this particular stretcher party.

[quote user="olej"]Not meaning to shit on your parade but, thats them getting him on the stretcher. He didnt get off it until down the tunnel[/quote]We all stand corrected, thank you kind sir!!

[quote user="olej"]Not meaning to shit on your parade but, thats them getting him on the stretcher. He didnt get off it until down the tunnel[/quote]One day you''ll gain a sense of humour [Y]